Where was??...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Luisito23
    Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
    • Apr 2003

Where was??...

Thurman Thomas? Was he at the game cause I didn't see him on T.V. I would have guess he would want 2 see my boy Talley get the respect he finally deserves....

GO BILLS!!!

"Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
    ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
    ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
    ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

• JJamezz

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Yeah, he was there - they showed him briefly laughing, talking to Kelly.

I gotta admit, it was a little eerie seeing Marv on the sidelines too - given all the coaching change talk & speculation the last couple of weeks...

Comment

• Luisito23
      Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
      • Apr 2003

Thanks double .J..... & also I thought that I was the only Bills Fan in Jersey but I guess not...
      New Jersey has mad love 4 Buffalo.
      GO BILLS!!!
      "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
      ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
      ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
      ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• The_Philster
        • Jul 2002

Yeah, Thurman was there. He was wearing a stocking cap and was standing in the tunnel for a while.
        Originally posted by JJamezz
        Yeah, he was there - they showed him briefly laughing, talking to Kelly.

I gotta admit, it was a little eerie seeing Marv on the sidelines too - given all the coaching change talk & speculation the last couple of weeks...
        A couple of us were waiting for Ralph to say (at the end of the speech announcing Marv) that he was the coach starting in the second half.
        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

Working...
        X