PDA

View Full Version : Another good story! (not a chick story)

Patrick76777
10-20-2003, 08:04 AM
It’s during warm-ups and we hear someone say, “Hey Willis, Over here” I look over and sure enough Willis McGahee is standing over by the goal post. Everyone is calling him over and the dude starts making his way around the wall. He got to us and signed my brother and brother-in-law’s hats! So me being me says to him, “Come on Willis, Next week baby, Fu## Kansas City, put up 180 yards” He got a nice chuckle out of it. He also shook my hand. Big hands on that dude!

The Spaz
10-20-2003, 08:05 AM
Willis and Travis Henry are "good People" type guys!:)

ryjam282
10-20-2003, 11:14 AM
McGahee is a great person. A real sports fan too. When he was at UM I saw him in a parking lot after dinner and I went up to him talking about football and stuff and he was very nice and wasn't acting like he was in a hurry and talked with us for about a good 10 minutes. He is a real humble guy and nice too.

Ryan

RedEyE
10-20-2003, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by Patrick76777
It’s during warm-ups and we hear someone say, “Hey Willis, Over here” I look over and sure enough Willis McGahee is standing over by the goal post. Everyone is calling him over and the dude starts making his way around the wall. He got to us and signed my brother and brother-in-law’s hats! So me being me says to him, “Come on Willis, Next week baby, Fu## Kansas City, put up 180 yards” He got a nice chuckle out of it. He also shook my hand. Big hands on that dude!

Hey, pumpkins that say **** are really funny.

venis2k1
10-20-2003, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by The Spaz
Willis and Travis Henry are "good People" type guys!:)

Well except the whole 15 year old girl thing.:offtopic:

The Spaz
10-20-2003, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by venis2k1

Well except the whole 15 year old girl thing.:offtopic:

Hey she may have looked older!:):lisa: :finfan: j/k