PDA

View Full Version : Highlight videos

eddiehaskill
10-20-2003, 11:29 AM
Is there any way we can still get new highlight videos. i live for those. Maybe if a thread is started and you can only download it from the thread. I dont know but I would like to keep seeing them. Is there any way?

The Natrix
10-20-2003, 11:37 AM
you guys have to let it go. The NFL found out by reading this site. Even if it is done "secretly" they would still find out by reading threads. Then there is a knock on JJ's door.

ryven
10-20-2003, 11:48 AM
If you want you can go to www.buffalobills.com and they have a highlight video there but it doesn't even compare to JJ's videos.

Tatonka
10-20-2003, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by The Natrix
you guys have to let it go. The NFL found out by reading this site. Even if it is done "secretly" they would still find out by reading threads. Then there is a knock on JJ's door.

your just joking right? your not saying that jj cant make videos anymore are you?

The Spaz
10-20-2003, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by Tatonka

your just joking right? your not saying that jj cant make videos anymore are you?

It's sad but true Tatonka!:sadwalk:

Mr. Miyagi
10-20-2003, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by Tatonka

Where have you been?

northernbillfan
10-20-2003, 02:43 PM
Sorry folks but the door has been permanently closed on the highlight videos.

The NFL is very serious about the use of it's footage. In order for us to do so, would mean we would have to spend thousands of dollars for the rights.

We are very lucky that the NFL allows to use what we do for the site.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

NC-BILLS44
10-20-2003, 03:32 PM
That sucks!!!!!!!!!!!! JJ is the man!!!!!

BillsFever
10-20-2003, 04:31 PM
:madcurse:

Tatonka
10-20-2003, 09:55 PM
that is ****ing bull****.. **** the nfl front office whores.

OpIv37
10-20-2003, 10:07 PM
what a bunch of Nazis- it's not like anyone was making money off of it.

Tatonka
10-20-2003, 11:51 PM
its dog ****.. it just disgusts me to hear that.. even if jj didnt know it already, myself, along with alot of other fans got so much enjoyment out of those videos..

i was to the point where, after a bills win, i just could not wait to see the jj highlight reel.. it is just unbelievable that they (the nfl) would take note of our little site and drop a bomb like that on us..

just absolute garbage..

i guess jj was really getting popular.. along with the site.. which is good, but still.. just horrible to see them deprive fans of such enjoyment .. ESPECIALLY because jj did it for free, and there was no money being made off of it.

DIHARD2
10-21-2003, 04:53 AM
I think that the problem with this is, the people who actually put the highlight videos together for the NFL couldn't do half as good a piece as he, (JJ) did. And his work was making them look bad, so they reported him. I would want to bet that anyone with any type of credentials have never seen his work, and those who advise them is just covering their own a+ double s, knowing that if his work is ever seen by somebody what authority, it would mean, a lot of people would be fired for the poor workmanship that the NFL is paying high dollar for.

If nothing else, JJ should be ablel to to get a good job out of this. He has an excellent eye and a good ability to put music together with the action on a field. Some of the music isn't my taste, but it still works and that's what counts.

Thinks JJ it was great while it lasted!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOooo!!!...BUFFALOOooo!!!!!.....