View Full Version : IMPORTANT -- To All Bear Fans re: Tomorrow's Game

Creemoredrinker
09-28-2002, 06:46 PM
quote:
Originally posted by BIG_BAD_BEAR
Cree,

Travis Henry fumbles alot.

Drew Bledsoe throws alot of INTs.

I can see the Bears D coming up with a bunch of turnovers this week. Then we get to pound the Bills inadequite defensive line with ATrain.

A Canadian hockey/football fan who listens to Eminem? I've never heard of such a thing, eh!....

Cree, why have Travis Henry's numbers decreased every week to the point where he is almost a non-factor?

...I will discuss these issues with you BBB using the newly created concept called "Civil Smack". I hope this warms the hearts of anyone from cold winter climates like South Dakota and Alaska.

Point # 1 -- Travis Henry Fumbles Alot -- FALSE: TH has fumbled this year in the three games he has played, but last year and in college, he never had a fumble problem.

Point # 2 -- Drew Bledsoe Throws Alot of INTs. -- FALSE: DB may have a history of high INTs. to TDs ratios while in New England, but this year he has been right on target. Some of the INTs. this year were due to Moulds or others running the wrong route.

Point # 3 -- Bills Inadequate Defensive Line -- FALSE: The DL has NOT jelled yet since it has 2 new starters and one DL who is in his second year. The talent is there as it is in the LB corp. Whether the front 7 (8 with Wire) does the job tomorrow we will see, but I assure you that by the end of the season this DL will be anything, but "inadequate".

Point # 4 -- A Canadian hockey/football fan who listens to Eminem? I've never heard of such a thing, eh!.... -- FALSE: The American understanding of Canadian culture never ceases to amaze me. It must come from just NOT caring about your neighbours (on the south or north). It is this arrogance, that makes Americans loved the world over. Yes, we listen to Eminem and I believe that particular song was # 1 in Canada. What do you think we listen to in Canada -- Eskimo music? Just to show you how much I know this particular Eminem song see if you can fill in the blank to this lyric which is what I would really like to say to you if the Non-Bills Welcome Wagon was NOT reading:

"...I just settled all my lawsuits, ________ Debbie!"

Point # 5 -- Why have Travis Henry's numbers decreased every week to the point where he is almost a non-factor? -- TRUE: TH's rushing yards have decreased -- FALSE: TH is NOT almost a non-factor. The Bills have abandoned the run early in the last two games because they had no success with it early. They have however had tremendous success with the pass so why would they want to run the ball? Just to prove to the NFL that they can run the ball? It makes no sense. As such, TH's numbers have decreased from week one where he had 149 yards rushing. Did you expect him to run for 150 yards every week and set a new NFL single season rushing record?

I hope that satisfies everyone. I found this "Civil Smack" to be a very painful process and I do NOT expect to do it again when addressing Non-Bills fans who wander into the middle of our herd.

Creemoredrinker
09-28-2002, 07:20 PM
:flowers:

Very much appreciated!

:bduff:

09-28-2002, 09:44 PM
you should be getting ready for the game.

Creemoredrinker
09-28-2002, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by #89
you should be getting ready for the game.