X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Toofast80
    • Sep 2003

Game 7 highlights

Wondering where the highlight videos went, they use to be right on top on the left of the honepage, but now i can't find them.

Also, has one been made for the skins game yet?

Thanx
  • Pride
    • Jul 2002

Is there any way we can still get new highlight videos. i live for those. Maybe if a thread is started and you can only download it from the thread. I dont know but I would like to keep seeing them. Is there any way?

Comment

• JJamezz

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

Here's another...

We have been informed by the NFL that we can no longer provide video highlights. Unfortunately, there will be no future videos and all archived highlights have been removed from the site.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
        • Jul 2002

You should put a sticky somewhere.

Comment

• Toofast80
          • Sep 2003

well sooorry for missing them, i am not going to search 5 pages back to find this same topic, if you can't handle it then don't read it.

Comment

• JJamezz

Administrator Emeritus
            • Jul 2002

Relax 2fast, we're just ball busting...

Comment

• Toofast80
              • Sep 2003

I know, i can take it. I guess you didn't detect the sarcasm(funny sarcasm) in my post. But i am very dissapointed that the NFL actully took action against this. I have looked forward to watching those W videos after every win. It makes working so much easier when the bills are replaying over & over all day. Good thing i saved the other 3 GREAT videos that you were able to make. Oh well, all is good if we can beat the cheifs next week, i will give my email so we can see some of those vids that you will secretely make.

Comment

Working...
              X