PDA

View Full Version : Here's to a good game!

gochiefs
10-21-2003, 11:42 AM
What is up Bills fans. I am expecting a close game this Sunday, especially after our boys played like crap last night. I also think a little more of your team after that impressive win over the Redskins, I thought you couldn't run on anyone, but you ran all over Washington.

I think the key to this game is all about the Bills running game. If they run the ball well they will win unless our offense has another Green Bay-like performance. If the Bills can't run the Chiefs will win almost assuredly.

I welcome any questions! You can visit the best Chiefs chat site on the net at Chiefsplanet.com, I lurk over there.

eddiehaskill
10-21-2003, 11:46 AM
Thank you for coming in here and showing respect to our team. it is very much appreciated. I think that if the Bills show up the game should be close. I wouldn't be surpirised however if our coach makes some astronomical mistakes that cost us the game. i.e. punting the ball to Hall and not out of bounds. Should be close, hopefully.

Ebenezer
10-21-2003, 11:52 AM
Welcome gochiefs!! Have fun, relax and enjoy...the only real rule over here is that you attack the post and not the poster...good to have you.

Gunzlingr
10-21-2003, 11:57 AM
GC is alright, He should stop by the Twilight zone for a spirited discussion with EB about Star Wars. Thanks again for the kind words, GC. I think it will be a good one too.

gochiefs
10-21-2003, 11:59 AM
So what do you guys think about this game? Any questions?

Is your defense upgraded as advertised? I heard someone said you lacked a pass rush...if you don't get a pass rush Green can kill you.

BillsNick
10-21-2003, 12:01 PM
Welcome GoChiefs! here's to a great game.

don137
10-21-2003, 12:11 PM
The only time we get to the QB these days it seems is the zone blitz. If the Chiefs OL can pick up the zone blitz then Green will have a field day. If they can't then Green will feel some heat.
It should be a great game depending on which Bills team show up (the one in the first two weeks of the season and last week or the one in the four weeks in between).

gochiefs
10-21-2003, 12:18 PM
What about run defense? Pass coverage? Can Takeo stay with Tony G?

socalfan
10-21-2003, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by gochiefs
What about run defense? Pass coverage? Can Takeo stay with Tony G?

LAst year they had Winnfield on TG and that seemed to work out pretty good.

The_Philster
10-21-2003, 04:39 PM
:welcome: aboard gochiefs
Originally posted by gochiefs
So what do you guys think about this game? Any questions?

Is your defense upgraded as advertised? I heard someone said you lacked a pass rush...if you don't get a pass rush Green can kill you.
We haven't had a lot of luck getting a rush from the line for the most part.

gochiefs
10-21-2003, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by socalfan

LAst year they had Winnfield on TG and that seemed to work out pretty good.

Yeah, two catches for 17 yards. Won't happen again, mark my words.

Hell, Tony could still be shut down. If he is, odds are Kennison goes off again. Eddie had 93 yards against you guys last year.

I still don't see how a 5'9 corner shut down Gonzalez...he must have had safety help. IMO the Bills will probably use Milloy on Gonzo.

Tatonka
10-21-2003, 05:41 PM
good luck, gochiefs.

BillsOverDolphins
10-21-2003, 05:51 PM
I think you hit the nail on the head GC...If we feed Henry the rock 25-30 times, we will have a great chance to win this game....also, Moulds will be coming back so that is also a plus. Chiefs have been scoring from everywhere lately, so it will be tough...I think Priest will have a tough time this game. Anyways, good luck..you guys have a kick-ass team.

P.S. I'll trade you GW for Vermeil

gochiefs
10-21-2003, 06:11 PM
Not on your life....Dicky V is our widdle gwandpa of de chiefies....we wuv him....