PDA

View Full Version : Monday Nite Hangover

ShadowHawk7
10-21-2003, 02:02 PM
The Bills have one HUGE advantage over the Chiefs. THe Bills came off a much needed victory that was nearly flawless, and now know what happens if they play w/ "emotion". W/ their "A" game they know they can play ANY team and beat them. Stick w/ the gameplan Gilbribe, cuz it'll work. (tho I still miss the long rockets from Bledsoe to Moulds...) Run to set up the pass.

The Cheifs played pretty sloppy on monday nite against the Raiders and need a swift kick in the @ss. The Bills are the perfect team to give to them. With a very late Monday Nite on the road it may tire some of the chiefs out, especially when they get into practice. Their Dee isn't that good neway...

Stop the "Preist" and the so-called "MVP" and the Bills win. I'm still kinda wary tho, b/c the Bills looked horrible on the past 2 national games.

Bills win it, 27-17

:apu: :loblo: :peace::chair: :madshake: :nerd: :nerd2:

gochiefs
10-21-2003, 02:06 PM
Our defense has allowed about 10 more points than yours this season....don't worry about our defense...at least we have a pass rush, huh?

As for the Bills playing with emotion, wasn't their week one victory all about emotion? What happened after that?

Where was the "emotion" when the Jets won 30-3?

BillsNick
10-21-2003, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by gochiefs

As for the Bills playing with emotion, wasn't their week one victory all about emotion? What happened after that?

Where was the "emotion" when the Jets won 30-3?

That's what the nail in the road was for us, we lost the emotion, temporarily. It's back now, and it's back in a big way!:bones:

gochiefs
10-21-2003, 02:12 PM
Note how the emotion is only present in home games. :sukrpnch:

The Spaz
10-21-2003, 02:12 PM
Sorry go Chiefs. I appreciate your helpful links and etc. but this is a Buffalo Bills message Board and your team is going down this weekend!

gochiefs
10-21-2003, 02:16 PM
Oh YEAH? Well I post on a KANSAS CITY CHIEFS message board....AND YOUR TEAM IS GOING DOWN THIS WEEKEND! :hammeru: :angel2:

Billzz
10-21-2003, 02:39 PM
Which chiefs board? May have to pay em a visit also.

gochiefs
10-21-2003, 02:42 PM
Chiefsplanet.com

Tell em GoChiefs sent ya. Make sure you do this, they will love it. :D

BillsNick
10-21-2003, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by gochiefs
Note how the emotion is only present in home games. :sukrpnch:

ah......no, check again.......

gochiefs
10-21-2003, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by BillsNick

ah......no, check again.......

New England....home game

Redskins....home game

Are you going to tell me you needed to get fired up to beat the Jaguars?