PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Fans--------->

BillsNick
10-21-2003, 02:28 PM
Check this out, some lurker from their site copied and pasted a thread from over here, and this guy thought it was someone talking smack to them! He was ripping on one his own fellow KC fans!

:cynic:
It amazes me how many fans of teams who can't find their ass with both hands come onto our site and talk trash to us. Your team is 4-3 dunbass...ours is 7-0. You can call it luck, divine intervention or scheduling or any damn thing you want. The fact is good teams make thier own luck and that fact that we are still unbeaten even without hitting on all cylindars exposes comments like yours as as truly devoid of merit as they really are. Good teams make things happen, overcome adversity and pull out wins even when they may be outplayed at times. Bad teams win thier first three games impressively, then go into an immediate tailspin where they couldn't beat the girl scouts. Sound familiar. While the billy goats were trying to remember which way to put on thier pads for three weeks, the Chiefs were just continueing to win.

If your team gets "lucky" and wins this Sunday night it won't be because they are really better, it's only because every dog (or billy goat) has it's day eventually....and no one can expect to win them all. I guarantee you that by season's end you'll wish the billy goats had the Chiefs record. It'll be an extra cold winter in buffalo this year.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=1344610

Pride
10-21-2003, 02:29 PM
They are making excuses already...

gochiefs
10-21-2003, 02:31 PM
If you guys expect to come into Arrowhead and blow us out, I got a bridge to sell ya....

Brian Griese Rulz
10-21-2003, 02:34 PM
Gonna be a close game. Take Buffalo with the points.

BillsNick
10-21-2003, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by gochiefs
If you guys expect to come into Arrowhead and blow us out, I got a bridge to sell ya....

What does that have to do with this thread? My point is simple. Someone copies and pastes a thread from the ZONE, written for people in the ZONE, posts it over on your site, basically creating this "Mythical" smack that no-one is talking. People over there think that someone's smacking when in reality, it was your guy who posted it.

gochiefs
10-21-2003, 02:44 PM
Someone over here posted a thread about the Bills blowing out the Chiefs, right? Thats what I am talking about. Someone on the planet saw it, copied it, and posted it on chiefsplanet to alert the planet to the bills homerism on this place...or wherever it was.

gochiefs
10-21-2003, 02:49 PM
Oops, sorry, looks like that thread was from another bills site.

BillsNick
10-21-2003, 02:51 PM
Someone over here posted a thread about the Bills blowing out the Chiefs, right? Thats what I am talking about. Someone on the planet saw it, copied it, and posted it on chiefsplanet to alert the planet to the bills homerism on this place...or wherever it was.

you're talking about homerism? :lol:

forget it, :peace:

gochiefs
10-21-2003, 02:53 PM
Am I coming off as a homer? I certainly hope not....I believe this will be a close game, how does that label me as a homer?

stuckincincy
10-21-2003, 02:56 PM

Hmm...I gather from your comments that chiefplanet is totally absolutly, now, and in the past and forever as far as the eye can see, immune from "homerism" as U put it? :idunno:

gochiefs
10-21-2003, 02:58 PM
I didn't say it was...but certainly there are more realistic fans than homers at chiefsplanet....we enjoy laughing at homers, however, who predict 37-10 wins.

BillsNick
10-21-2003, 02:59 PM
Homerism.....by Jack Handy.

All Homeristic comments taken from one ChiefsPlanet.com

1-Sounds like the Bills fans are a bunch of Cleopatras...

Queens of De-nial

2-Wait. A team that is 3rd in their division, lost 3 of 4 before their last game, the lone win being a home win against Cincy in OT, deserves to disrespect a 7-0 team who they have to play in that 7-0 team's house?
That team needs to keep it's mouth shut and come get whupped by us in Arrowhead like they usually get whupped in Arrowhead...

3-I agree. However, most fans (Not unlike Buffalo's) of opposing teams will look at the Chiefs as only being lucky. They'll base their opinions on our offense from what they saw last night in the 4th qtr, and about our defense from what the saw in the 4th qtr. They'll reconfirm our "lucky status" due to the muffed punt, and the fact that we stopped Oakland on our 1 yard line with no time on the clock.

Yet, somehow, we'll get lucky, yet again, and move to 8-0 and into the Bye Week.

4-You know I remember the year (I actually don't) that the Bills were a jugernaught they were kicking everyone's ass and we were so so. Then they came into arrowhead and we beat them up physically man handled them. It was the best game we played all year. Any way my point is that its not to far of a jump to see the same thing happening only in reverse this time and have the Bills come in here and dominate us.

Especially the way we have been playing and with the bye week coming up.

Every week a new fan comes by with the same old dribble and every week they disappear never to be seen or heard again, (except TACO) so don't sweat it Tonka man will be gone come Monday.

5-This is the team that has played Jax, Philly, the Bungles, and the Jets, and got run by the Jets - one of the 2 or 3 worst teams in football beat them by 27 - and got beat at home by Philadelphia. Excuse me if I don't see the Bills as a proven commodity yet.

I like it. He sounds just like the Squeeler, Ravens, and Donk fans that were here earlier this year. Talking about how they win every matchup and how our defense won't stop their offense. Talking about how Tony isn't that good. Talking about how they will contain Holmes. Talking about how we can't stop their running back. We've heard this all before.

If they beat us in our house, at night, on a 7 game winning streak they will earn my respect. Until then he sounds like just the Squeeler fans that were here before week 2, talking about beating us by 20 in our own house. Just bring it.

more?

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=72848&page=2&pp=15

:boozer:

nolimit
10-21-2003, 03:03 PM
Am I coming off as a homer?

No your not coming off as a homer, but drop the -er and add an -o and that is what u sound like!:biggrin: :bigwave:

stuckincincy
10-21-2003, 03:04 PM
:lolcry:

BillsNick, how dare you introduce DATA!!! :shades:

BillsNick
10-21-2003, 03:06 PM
:10:

gochiefs
10-21-2003, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by nolimit

No your not coming off as a homer, but drop the -er and add an -o and that is what u sound like!:biggrin: :bigwave:

Don't hate me becausth I'm beauthiful!!! :male:

BillsNick
10-21-2003, 03:09 PM
:lol:

TheGhostofJimKelly
10-21-2003, 03:11 PM
I may be the only one here that isn't afraid of the Chiefs.

gochiefs
10-21-2003, 03:12 PM
That's because you used to destroy us, you bastard. Go back to the grave.

nolimit
10-21-2003, 03:22 PM
gochiefs what message board are you from? That chief planet baord is horribly ridiculous! Nothing but homerism on that board!

All Chiefs fans think that their team is great when in reality they are soft! I'm not saying that they dont deserve to be 7-0 but they are the softest 7-0 team I have ever seen and it will take the Bills to bring chief planet back to earth!

Trent Green is a very average qb!
Priest is all world!

Chief D is suspect, very suspect!

Stay Tuned...

gochiefs
10-21-2003, 03:27 PM
Chiefs "suspect" D has given up as many points as yours, approximately.

We also have more sacks (18, 6th most in the NFL) and more turnovers forced (20, compared to 10 for the Bills) than your D.

Do some research before blindly posting.

nolimit
10-21-2003, 03:37 PM
Chiefs "suspect" D has given up as many points as yours, approximately.

We also have more sacks (18, 6th most in the NFL) and more turnovers forced (20, compared to 10 for the Bills) than your D.

Do some research before blindly posting.

HMMM! If only it were that simple my homeristic friend! Check out who has the 3rd overall d and who has the 26th!

http://www.nfl.com/stats/teamsort/NFL/DEF-TOTAL/2003/regular?sort_col_1=4

watch ya got to say now!

Thats right, SUSPECT!!!

gochiefs
10-21-2003, 03:42 PM

HMMM! If only it were that simple my homeristic friend! Check out who has the 3rd overall d and who has the 26th!

http://www.nfl.com/stats/teamsort/NFL/DEF-TOTAL/2003/regular?sort_col_1=4

watch ya got to say now!

Thats right, SUSPECT!!!

That ranking is based on yards....youll notice we rank alot higher in the stat that MATTERS....POINTS.

Our defense is also near the top in third down conversion rate...

You, a Bills fan of all people, should know about the bend dont break defense. After all, your great Super Bowl teams had such a D.....they gave up some yards...but not a lot of points. And that is the key.

nolimit
10-21-2003, 03:43 PM
The stats dont lie! We are a better defense!

Moulds is gunna light up that weak secondary of yours as well!

That is if he plays!

gochiefs
10-21-2003, 03:47 PM
The stats dont lie! We are a better defense!

Moulds is gunna light up that weak secondary of yours as well!

That is if he plays!

Oh, you clearly ARE a better defense. No doubt....but our D is much improved over last year, and we DO have a better pass rush than you, and we also force more turnovers. Both are much more important stats than such a meaningless stat as yards allowed.

Weak secondary? I seem to remember Bledsoe having a fairly pedestrian outing last season....and now you have no Price, no Riemersma....dinged up Moulds....IF he plays....ROFL...

Chiefsfan59
10-21-2003, 11:16 PM
GC, good points sure we give up alot of yards but we don't give up that many points. Plus we have the 2nd highest turnover margin in the NFL behind Minn. We'll give you yards but not the endzone. Plus we'll hurry Bledsoe and he'll try to throw deep aka Warfield on Price. And we'll make him pay. Moulds and Henry I worry about. But I think if we were to lose a game. This could be it until the Denver or Minnesota game. I'm really impressed with Fujita and Sims this year. And Pat Williams you got no credibility talking smack to Priest Holmes!

lordofgun
10-21-2003, 11:30 PM
Pat Williams owns Priest Holmes.

At least he did last year....and that was with trash playing DT next to him.

BillsNick
10-22-2003, 09:08 AM
:lol:

jbisset
10-22-2003, 09:27 AM
KC has a good team. However, they are due a L. Bills played a good game last week. Only 1 team went a season without a L. I do not expect that to happen again.

BillsNick
10-22-2003, 09:53 AM
I won't be suprised whatever the outcome, but a victory against this team would do wonders for our confidence. Get Moulds the ball, get Henry the ball, and get Cambell the ball. Spikes, Fletcher, Posey, Big Pat, Sam Adams, Lawyer, Nate, Winfield all must step up their games b/c this team is no joke. They all need to come to play.

Chiefsfan59
10-22-2003, 11:51 AM
easier said then done when your playing the Chiefs

gochiefs
10-22-2003, 12:51 PM
We've been "due" for a loss for a while now. It'd expect it to come on the road, though.

I'm a bit scared about the Cincinatti game....

don137
10-22-2003, 01:00 PM
We've been "due" for a loss for a while now. It'd expect it to come on the road, though.

I'm a bit scared about the Cincinatti game....

I do find it humorous that Chief fans and media overlook this weeks game and think the game is a formailty because it is a home game. The Chiefs are a very good team but do not dominate teams despite there record. If the same Bills team shows up for KC that showed up last week Buffalo can win. KC won't lose because they were due they will lose because Buffalo beat them...

gochiefs
10-22-2003, 01:05 PM
I'm not dismissing the game either. The Chiefs can lose but Buffalo would have to play a near-perfect game, because we don't make a lot of mistakes like turnovers, etc.

I just don't see it happening, especially with the way your offense has been playing, and your lack of a pass rush.

don137
10-22-2003, 01:12 PM
Last week Ramsey avoided many sacks by throwing the ball away and was rushed and knocked down many times. The difference though is KC has a very good outlet receiver in Priest. The Bills have had three "A" games this year and 4 poor games. If they play there "A" game they can beat KC. When there "A" game is on the Bills are one of the top two or three teams in the league. The question is which team will show up.
I do love Vermeil. He is a class act and one of true great ambassadors of the game...

gochiefs
10-22-2003, 01:14 PM
Our offensive line is a heck of a lot better than Washington's.

BillsNick
10-22-2003, 01:24 PM
You're right about that GC, a heck of a lot better.

extremechief
10-22-2003, 09:01 PM
good site... never mind goatcheese... hopefully you realize that all KC fans don't think like him, and he's definately not representative of other posters at ChiefsPlanet...

gochiefs what message board are you from? That chief planet baord is horribly ridiculous! Nothing but homerism on that board!

All Chiefs fans think that their team is great when in reality they are soft! I'm not saying that they dont deserve to be 7-0 but they are the softest 7-0 team I have ever seen and it will take the Bills to bring chief planet back to earth!

Trent Green is a very average qb!
Priest is all world!

Chief D is suspect, very suspect!

Stay Tuned...

If you think the ChiefsPlanet is homerish, you haven't read very many posts. Half the posters on there have spent the last few games talking about the many problems our team has had so far this season. I will say this... I don't care how you do it, to be down by 17 points at Lambeau and pull out a victory is extremely impressive. This team never quits.

Soft??? Lucky??? It really doesn't matter. The Chiefs are 7-0, and your team has to come to our house. Good luck, I hope there are no injuries, and I expect a great, hard fought ball game. I may not come back and post if we win, but I'll definately be here if we lose... KC 27 BUFF 23

KCWolfman
10-23-2003, 01:22 AM
This Brian Myles is not a regular on our board. He has a total of 40 posts. None of the "regulars" are so stupid as to discount Bledsoe and Henry, nor your linebacker corps.

Now, I won't lie. Many on our board look at your schedule and see you as soft, an OT win against Cin, bullied by a Qbackless Jets team, and beaten by a currently weak Eagles on your home turf. However, after our performance on MNF, I don't think any realistic fan sees this game as a gimme - on either side.

KCWolfman
10-23-2003, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by don137

I do find it humorous that Chief fans and media overlook this weeks game and think the game is a formailty because it is a home game. The Chiefs are a very good team but do not dominate teams despite there record. If the same Bills team shows up for KC that showed up last week Buffalo can win. KC won't lose because they were due they will lose because Buffalo beat them...

We rarely ever "dominate". However, we have one of the best home records for the last decade along with GB and DEN.

ENDelt260
10-23-2003, 03:22 AM
Originally posted by BillsNick
4-You know I remember the year (I actually don't) that the Bills were a jugernaught they were kicking everyone's ass and we were so so. Then they came into arrowhead and we beat them up physically man handled them. It was the best game we played all year. Any way my point is that its not to far of a jump to see the same thing happening only in reverse this time and have the Bills come in here and dominate us.

Especially the way we have been playing and with the bye week coming up.

Every week a new fan comes by with the same old dribble and every week they disappear never to be seen or heard again, (except TACO) so don't sweat it Tonka man will be gone come Monday.

Dude, apparently I don't understand the definition of "homeristic". This dude said he wouldn't be surprised if the Bills came in and dominated the Chiefs..... how is that being a Chiefs homer?