X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsNick
    • Jul 2003

Chiefs Fans--------->

Check this out, some lurker from their site copied and pasted a thread from over here, and this guy thought it was someone talking smack to them! He was ripping on one his own fellow KC fans!

It amazes me how many fans of teams who can't find their ass with both hands come onto our site and talk trash to us. Your team is 4-3 dunbass...ours is 7-0. You can call it luck, divine intervention or scheduling or any damn thing you want. The fact is good teams make thier own luck and that fact that we are still unbeaten even without hitting on all cylindars exposes comments like yours as as truly devoid of merit as they really are. Good teams make things happen, overcome adversity and pull out wins even when they may be outplayed at times. Bad teams win thier first three games impressively, then go into an immediate tailspin where they couldn't beat the girl scouts. Sound familiar. While the billy goats were trying to remember which way to put on thier pads for three weeks, the Chiefs were just continueing to win.

If your team gets "lucky" and wins this Sunday night it won't be because they are really better, it's only because every dog (or billy goat) has it's day eventually....and no one can expect to win them all. I guarantee you that by season's end you'll wish the billy goats had the Chiefs record. It'll be an extra cold winter in buffalo this year.

• Pride
    • Jul 2002

They are making excuses already...

Comment

• gochiefs
      • Nov 2002

If you guys expect to come into Arrowhead and blow us out, I got a bridge to sell ya....

Comment

• Brian Griese Rulz
        • Aug 2003

Gonna be a close game. Take Buffalo with the points.

Comment

• BillsNick
          • Jul 2003

Originally posted by gochiefs
          If you guys expect to come into Arrowhead and blow us out, I got a bridge to sell ya....

What does that have to do with this thread? My point is simple. Someone copies and pastes a thread from the ZONE, written for people in the ZONE, posts it over on your site, basically creating this "Mythical" smack that no-one is talking. People over there think that someone's smacking when in reality, it was your guy who posted it.

Comment

• gochiefs
            • Nov 2002

Someone over here posted a thread about the Bills blowing out the Chiefs, right? Thats what I am talking about. Someone on the planet saw it, copied it, and posted it on chiefsplanet to alert the planet to the bills homerism on this place...or wherever it was.

Comment

• gochiefs
              • Nov 2002

Oops, sorry, looks like that thread was from another bills site.

Comment

• BillsNick
                • Jul 2003

Someone over here posted a thread about the Bills blowing out the Chiefs, right? Thats what I am talking about. Someone on the planet saw it, copied it, and posted it on chiefsplanet to alert the planet to the bills homerism on this place...or wherever it was.
                you're talking about homerism?

forget it,

Comment

• gochiefs
                  • Nov 2002

Am I coming off as a homer? I certainly hope not....I believe this will be a close game, how does that label me as a homer?

Comment

• stuckincincy
                    Buffalo Bills Fan
                    • Sep 2003

Hmm...I gather from your comments that chiefplanet is totally absolutly, now, and in the past and forever as far as the eye can see, immune from "homerism" as U put it?
                    Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

• gochiefs
                      • Nov 2002

I didn't say it was...but certainly there are more realistic fans than homers at chiefsplanet....we enjoy laughing at homers, however, who predict 37-10 wins.

Comment

• BillsNick
                        • Jul 2003

Homerism.....by Jack Handy.

All Homeristic comments taken from one ChiefsPlanet.com

1-Sounds like the Bills fans are a bunch of Cleopatras...

Queens of De-nial

2-Wait. A team that is 3rd in their division, lost 3 of 4 before their last game, the lone win being a home win against Cincy in OT, deserves to disrespect a 7-0 team who they have to play in that 7-0 team's house?
                        That team needs to keep it's mouth shut and come get whupped by us in Arrowhead like they usually get whupped in Arrowhead...

3-I agree. However, most fans (Not unlike Buffalo's) of opposing teams will look at the Chiefs as only being lucky. They'll base their opinions on our offense from what they saw last night in the 4th qtr, and about our defense from what the saw in the 4th qtr. They'll reconfirm our "lucky status" due to the muffed punt, and the fact that we stopped Oakland on our 1 yard line with no time on the clock.

Yet, somehow, we'll get lucky, yet again, and move to 8-0 and into the Bye Week.

4-You know I remember the year (I actually don't) that the Bills were a jugernaught they were kicking everyone's ass and we were so so. Then they came into arrowhead and we beat them up physically man handled them. It was the best game we played all year. Any way my point is that its not to far of a jump to see the same thing happening only in reverse this time and have the Bills come in here and dominate us.

Especially the way we have been playing and with the bye week coming up.

Every week a new fan comes by with the same old dribble and every week they disappear never to be seen or heard again, (except TACO) so don't sweat it Tonka man will be gone come Monday.

5-This is the team that has played Jax, Philly, the Bungles, and the Jets, and got run by the Jets - one of the 2 or 3 worst teams in football beat them by 27 - and got beat at home by Philadelphia. Excuse me if I don't see the Bills as a proven commodity yet.

I like it. He sounds just like the Squeeler, Ravens, and Donk fans that were here earlier this year. Talking about how they win every matchup and how our defense won't stop their offense. Talking about how Tony isn't that good. Talking about how they will contain Holmes. Talking about how we can't stop their running back. We've heard this all before.

If they beat us in our house, at night, on a 7 game winning streak they will earn my respect. Until then he sounds like just the Squeeler fans that were here before week 2, talking about beating us by 20 in our own house. Just bring it.

more?

Comment

• nolimit
                          Member of the Official Drew Bledsoe Truce!
                          • Aug 2003

Am I coming off as a homer?
                          No your not coming off as a homer, but drop the -er and add an -o and that is what u sound like!

Comment

• stuckincincy
                            Buffalo Bills Fan
                            • Sep 2003

BillsNick, how dare you introduce DATA!!! :shades:
                            Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

• BillsNick
                              • Jul 2003

Comment

Working...
                              X