• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mikemac2001
    is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
    • Mar 2003

Bills vs Redskins

WE ran the ball for once this year i felt we actually ran the ball. We got sacked and then used a draw and henry took it big. this is the stuff we need to do. even though the redskins arnt one of the top teams i thought this was a huge confidence booster. Look we were semi able to pass the ball even with out moulds. Reed looked great, henry was just throwing guys around, NOw our pass protection wasnt that good..if we could get some better pass blocking and just keep running the ball i think our Offense can do damage and keep our Defense off the field. i liked the reverse to brown , would have liked to seen some more screens to counter the pass rush alittle but all in all i think the playcalling was the best all year. hopefully it can stay that way henry and willis would be sick together.

MUCK
    FIAMI
  • Cntrygal
    Visually stunning but camera-shy.
    • Jul 2002

I was STUNNED that we RAN and stuck with the RUN.

Originally posted by notacon
    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• Cntrygal
      Visually stunning but camera-shy.
      • Jul 2002

Arrington said he confronted teammates whose attitudes he didn't like on the team bus following Sunday's 24-7 loss at Buffalo, the Redskins' (website/news) third straight defeat. He said he did it with an attitude of "love me or hate me, I want to win."

more
      Originally posted by notacon
      The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

Working...
      X