• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • David Deboudt
    • Sep 2003

Gone to NYC...

Hey guys,

I just wanted to inform you that I'll be in NYC between October 23 and November 2. I'll accomplish a long time dream and go to my first NHL game (Red Wings @t Rangers) and alsoto my first NBA game, the Knicks' home opener against the Magic!!!

I'm indeed a die-hard Knicks fan and this is a moment I've been waiting for for years!

However, I won't be able to update UltimateSabres.com during that span, and I really would like to apologize for that. I won't have an Internet connection in NYC.

I'll be back on November 2 with a full update of the website. I'll update ALL the sections then. We'll also start working on two NEW sections for the month of November with new staff members!

Staff members: please, send me all your articles before tomorrow 6PM ET so that I'll be able to put them on the website. Then, post your articles on this forum and don't forget to send me a copy at UltimateSabres@msn.com so that I'll add them to the website when I'll be back.

Thanks!
  • Makaveli
    #1 Noronen-Satan Fan
    • Sep 2003

Have a good one Dave

Comment

• JD
      Sabres Zone
      • Sep 2003

Come visit me in Buffalo :)
      “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• Fennernen
        The Movie Quote Guy
        • Sep 2003

Kick his ass, Seabass!

Comment

• SABURZFAN
          short bus extraordinaire
          • Jul 2002

you can't take a vacation.get to work.
          Originally posted by yordad
          Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Makaveli
            #1 Noronen-Satan Fan
            • Sep 2003

Originally posted by JD SabreFan
            Come visit me in Buffalo :)
            why dont' he save himself the time and just bash his head up against a wall now

lol

Comment

Working...
            X