PDA

View Full Version : Billszone.com has been bad for me!

gochiefs
10-21-2003, 08:03 PM
Before I came over here I kinda liked the Bills. NOW I WANT TO SEE THOSE EFFIN' BIDGES DIE! I WANT TO SEE BLEDSOE PUMMELED INTO THE ARROWHEAD TURF AND HENRY'S MIDGET BODY GO FLYING THROUGH THE AIR! I WANT THE CHIEFS TO POUND YOUR TINY LINEBACKERS AND GAS YOUR FAT-AZZ DEFENSIVE TACKLES BY HALFTIME! I WANT TO SEE US KICK YOUR BUTTS ALL OVER THE FIELD!

Damn you people and your love for the Bills! Now I hate those mf'ers!!!!

:grind:

And it's only Tuesday night!

The Spaz
10-21-2003, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by gochiefs
Before I came over here I kinda liked the Bills. NOW I WANT TO SEE THOSE EFFIN' BIDGES DIE! I WANT TO SEE BLEDSOE PUMMELED INTO THE ARROWHEAD TURF AND HENRY'S MIDGET BODY GO FLYING THROUGH THE AIR! I WANT THE CHIEFS TO POUND YOUR TINY LINEBACKERS AND GAS YOUR FAT-AZZ DEFENSIVE TACKLES BY HALFTIME! I WANT TO SEE US KICK YOUR BUTTS ALL OVER THE FIELD!

Damn you people and your love for the Bills! Now I hate those mf'ers!!!!

:grind:

And it's only Tuesday night!

:cry: :flex: :punchu: :jump:

Billzz
10-21-2003, 08:07 PM
It's called passion:)

BuffBills32
Wow........That was an intelligent post.

venis2k1
http://www.buffalobills.com/assets/gallery_image/reeseredskins1019_gallery.jpg

I cant hear your trash talking over the sound of Preist crying because he knows whats coming.

The_Philster
10-21-2003, 08:08 PM
Just admit it :rolleyes: and repeat after me
"My name is gochiefs and I am a Zone-a-holic" :D

Billzz
10-21-2003, 08:09 PM
If you read some of the threads he has been actively posting on you can see where we have been wearing on him:) You didn't expect to come to a Bills message board and have us roll over stroking your over inflated 7-0 record did you?

gochiefs
10-21-2003, 08:09 PM
LMAO...I hate you homers now....between this and giving Montana a concussion I am ready to declare war on this place and all Bills fans in the future.

The_Philster
10-21-2003, 08:11 PM
LMAO...I hate you homers now....between this and giving Montana a concussion I am ready to declare war on this place and all Bills fans in the future.

Relax there, bub....helmetguy got a concussion that same game...and BEFORE Montana :chuckle:

gochiefs
10-21-2003, 08:14 PM
Helmetguy?

stuckincincy

Hmm...assuming your local time of 2 AM plus some minutes is accurate, that places you where? France? Germany? Surprising that Chiefs football is aired in Europe...

Billzz
I whole heartily expect you to be here posting during the game so the smack talk can continue:)

gochiefs
10-21-2003, 08:16 PM
Nah, I'm in Texas...I didn't bother adjusting my local time lol. 8:16 pm here.

I'll be at the bar unfortunately, so no smack talking during the smackdown of the Murfallo Sills....ill be here afterwards to eat the crow or dish it out, however.

The_Philster
10-21-2003, 08:31 PM
Helmetguy?

He'll be on eventually. He's kinda like our version of Barrelman or Big Dawg
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/thehelmetguy

Billzz
10-21-2003, 08:36 PM
I'm sorry your in Texas, lived there for a few years in Waco. Had to of been the crappiest state having seen most of it except for the western side where no one lives anyway lol.

gochiefs
10-21-2003, 08:39 PM
North Texas is a nicely developed metroplex, DFW is one of the biggest metropolitan areas in the entire US....east Texas is a ****ehole though lol.

Billzz
10-21-2003, 08:45 PM
East-West and South except for Austin is utter crap too. Don't forget about those.

SABURZFAN
10-21-2003, 09:29 PM

don't sing it.........BRING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ebenezer
10-21-2003, 09:50 PM

I'll be at the bar unfortunately, so no smack talking during the smackdown of the Murfallo Sills....ill be here afterwards to eat the crow or dish it out, however.

I hope so...kinda like your style and sense of humor...lol...

socalfan
10-21-2003, 11:31 PM
North Texas is a nicely developed metroplex, DFW is one of the biggest metropolitan areas in the entire US....east Texas is a ****ehole though lol.

:lol: not even your place of residence is respected here. Hope you come back often and visit the BZ frequently! I love your smack!

clumping platelets
10-22-2003, 06:57 AM
I'm embarssed that our president is from Texas. Maybe if he was from an educated state, he wouldn't be so much of a puppet

Tatonka
10-22-2003, 07:30 AM
GoChiefs.. i grew up in Plano, just outside of dallas.. what part of dallas do you live in?

BuffaloRanger
10-22-2003, 07:30 PM
If I owned both Hell and Texas...

I would live in Hell and Rent out Texas!

**** Dallas any anything remotely connected to it.

gochiefsmother
10-22-2003, 08:07 PM

The local bar? You're 17 putz boy and enjoy playing with Star Wars items, how are you going to get into the local bar meetpeeker?:rofl:

gochiefs
10-22-2003, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by Tatonka
GoChiefs.. i grew up in Plano, just outside of dallas.. what part of dallas do you live in?

Carrollton...I go to a bar & grille nearby called Outer Marker. If there any Bills fans around that would like to meet up just say so!

gochiefsmother
10-22-2003, 08:46 PM

Carrollton...I go to a bar & grille nearby called Outer Marker. If there any Bills fans around that would like to meet up just say so!

Are you going to wear one of your Star Wars costumes when you meet with these guys?:madhop:

gochiefs
10-22-2003, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by gochiefsmother

Are you going to wear one of your Star Wars costumes when you meet with these guys?:madhop:

Of course not, I'll be wearing my Chiefs gear like always. Would you lay it out for me?

gochiefsmother
10-22-2003, 08:55 PM

Of course not, I'll be wearing my Chiefs gear like always. Would you lay it out for me?

No No young man, not after telling people that you go to bars when you don't!! I am still upset that you don't like girls, but that's for another time. Get it yourself.:madcloud:

The_Philster
10-22-2003, 08:56 PM
No No young man, not after telling people that you go to bars when you don't!! I am still upset that you don't like girls, but that's for another time. Get it yourself.:madcloud:

:popcorn:

gochiefs
10-22-2003, 08:58 PM

I DO go to bars...only way I get to watch the game since I don't have Direct TV. I'm not 17 either, I'm 21, although kids as young as eight years old go to our bar...it's really more of a restaurant/bar.

gochiefsmother
10-22-2003, 09:05 PM

I DO go to bars...only way I get to watch the game since I don't have Direct TV. I'm not 17 either, I'm 21, although kids as young as eight years old go to our bar...it's really more of a restaurant/bar.

21 and never had a date! Your father was right, I should have swallowed the load that brought you to be! :nerd:

WG
10-22-2003, 09:26 PM
Great thread...

:rolleyes:

Jeff1220
10-22-2003, 09:28 PM
ROTFLMFAO!!

socalfan
10-22-2003, 09:39 PM
:movie: Can't wait for the next scene.

gochiefs
10-22-2003, 11:00 PM

21 and never had a date! Your father was right, I should have swallowed the load that brought you to be! :nerd:

Shut the ***** up, mom.

gochiefsmother
10-22-2003, 11:12 PM

Shut the ***** up, mom.

This is a prime example of the attitude of my son goatcheese. When he was very young, he was dropped on his cranium and he has never been the same. I blame it on myself for having weak arms. His greatest joys in life now consist of trolling and dressing up in one of his numerous Star Wars costumes and prancing about the house in a way that would make Richard Simmons look like a real man. ;)

The Spaz
10-22-2003, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by Wys Guy
Great thread...

:rolleyes:

Much more entertaining than your stat ramblings!!!!!!:bduff:

MDFINFAN
10-22-2003, 11:32 PM
This thread is too much..when's the next exchange between gochief and his mother...awesome....

gochiefs
10-22-2003, 11:36 PM
Can someone please ban this moron...he really has nothing to contribute besides this tripe.

MDFINFAN
10-22-2003, 11:40 PM
Can someone please ban this moron...he really has nothing to contribute besides this tripe.

From one moron to another, get a quip....I'm a finfan who will enjoy watching the chiefs get spank....

gochiefs
10-22-2003, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by MDFINFAN

From one moron to another, get a quip....I'm a finfan who will enjoy watching the chiefs get spank....

Uh, wouldn't you want the Chiefs to spank the Bills? Seeing as how Buffalo is in the same division as you and all?

gochiefsmother
10-22-2003, 11:48 PM
!:stupid:

Listen young goatcheese, you know what they say about Texas, everything is bigger down here including the welts on your backside if you don't watch that sharp tungue of yours and learn a little respect for your mother you ungrateful little retch! If you continue this little ban rant, I am going to be forced to tan your sorry hide when you get off the computer! I leave you with this reminder young man:

MDFINFAN
10-22-2003, 11:50 PM

Uh, wouldn't you want the Chiefs to spank the Bills? Seeing as how Buffalo is in the same division as you and all?

Doesn't matter, if the phins are gonna win the division they need to win their games period, but if you lose to an AFC team it helps us with home field advantage should we win the division.

gochiefs
10-22-2003, 11:53 PM

Doesn't matter, if the phins are gonna win the division they need to win their games period, but if you lose to an AFC team it helps us with home field advantage should we win the division.

You can forget home field advantage, it's as good as ours with our remaining schedule. We play Cleveland, Cincinatti, Oakland, San Diego, Chicago and Detroit. Six games I'm pretty confident the Chiefs will win. That's 13 wins.

MDFINFAN
10-22-2003, 11:58 PM

You can forget home field advantage, it's as good as ours with our remaining schedule. We play Cleveland, Cincinatti, Oakland, San Diego, Chicago and Detroit. Six games I'm pretty confident the Chiefs will win. That's 13 wins.

That's your remaining schedule, I hope there's a lot of taking for granted games that sneaks up and bite ya...but man looking at that schdule, you guys should coast. How'd ya'll get should an easy schedule, even though I think Cincy, Cleveland, and Oakland who showed a little life in their last outing, may give you a little run..especially since you guys having looked that good lately.

gochiefs
10-23-2003, 12:01 AM

That's your remaining schedule, I hope there's a lot of taking for granted games that sneaks up and bite ya...but man looking at that schdule, you guys should coast. How'd ya'll get should an easy schedule, even though I think Cincy, Cleveland, and Oakland who showed a little life in their last outing, may give you a little run..especially since you guys having looked that good lately.

Well we also play Denver and Minnesota at their places, in addition to the upcoming Bills game.

The Cincy game is worrying me a bit because it's on the road, but not that much. Cleveland and Oakland are both at Arrowhead, I'm not too worried about either of those games.