• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

What I like about Sunday night Bills games

I like being able to sit down with my son and watch a Buffalo Bills game. Pass the tradition of Bills football on to my son. We don't get too many opportunities to see the Bills at home. I usually have to go to a sports bar to watch the games, and he's not drinking age yet, so I have to leave him home.

It's funny though because I used to go to Mo's Sports Parlor to get away from the kids to watch the games. These days I wish they could be with me. (Now that they are not crying or have diapers full of crap that need tending to)

It's going to be a great Sunday watching the Buffalo Bills with my son.
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

• shelby
    The Vanilla *****
    • Jul 2002

Jack likes football. When we brought him to the season opener, he cried and complained the first quarter about the noise. Once he adjusted to it, and had an Italian ice, he cheered for the Bills just as loudly as the rest of us.

He goes to bed at 8 pm so i will be able to watch the game in peace.

Comment

• Luisito23
      Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
      • Apr 2003

The only son I have is my Bulldog "Billy", he tried 2 convert to a Jets fan once but I kicked him out so now, you betta believe that he's gonna be cheering right next 2 me with his custom made Kelly jersey....
      P.S. I wanna give a BIG shoutout 2 my man Northen... I hope you and your son have alot of fun watching us kill the J.C. penney chiefs.

GO BILLS!!!
      "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
      ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
      ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
      ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• northernbillfan

Administrator Emeritus
        • Jul 2002

I just told him about the game, and he is so excited, he can hardly wait for Sunday night.
        When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• Miami_Vice
          • Aug 2003

poor kid...turning him into a Bills fan. Man I really hate parents that corrupt their children...such a shame

only kidding :)

Comment

• generalmills
            • Sep 2003

Keep it up with the kids and watching games together..... My dad and I have had seasons since I was 5.... the first time i went to the stadium my dad said to me "If you ever wanna see this place again... you wont tell your mother what happens here" haha... but now im 21 and I drive 3 hours every saturday just so i can make it home for the games... on away games he will drive up here and watch it at my place... great times... start em' young in the red white and blue... GO BILLS!!

Comment

• northernbillfan

Administrator Emeritus
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Miami_Vice
              poor kid...turning him into a Bills fan. Man I really hate parents that corrupt their children...such a shame
              It's a crappy job, but I enjoy it. HE will be shown the only way to go.

Comment

• Cntrygal
                Visually stunning but camera-shy.
                • Jul 2002

I'll be at work......
                Originally posted by notacon
                The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• Jaded 7
                  Saving the World One Signature at a Time!
                  • Jul 2002

I don't really like night games. I always have a hard time staying awake until the end. I like afternoon games a lot better. Maybe a Saturday night game would be better since you can sleep late on Sunday.

There's not a stone in my heart I've left unturned
                  Not a piece of my soul that I ain't searched
                  The only answer I found for all this hurt
                  Is there ain't not answer here on earth

Comment

Working...
                  X