• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Halbert
    I'm Not Normal
    • Jul 2002

Bills Should Be "Easy" Win for KC

I didn't say it, he did ...

"Life should get a little easier this week with the Bills coming to town which means the Chiefs should be 8-0 heading into their bye week."

Springfield, Missouri News - News-Leader.com is the home page for the Springfield, Mo., News-Leader with in-depth local news, sports and entertainment

cschulte@news-leader.com
  • stuckincincy
    Buffalo Bills Fan
    • Sep 2003

Yeah I read that article. The writer also said the Cheeps could have just as easily gone 3 and 4 vs. 7 -0.

Where's your prediction...U still bask in the glow of your Skins pick...
    Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

• Tatonka
      • Jul 2002

save that email address till after the game.
      "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Jan Reimers
        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
        • May 2003

It really irks me that this guy dismisses the Bills out of hand, as if we were a non-entity. I hope we kill the Chiefs now, and inflict a few injuries along the way.
        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
          • May 2003

If it wasn't for Dante Hall that would be a 4-3 team, I will be the first to email that dude when the Bills win by 14.

Comment

• stuckincincy
            Buffalo Bills Fan
            • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
            It really irks me that this guy dismisses the Bills out of hand, as if we were a non-entity. I hope we kill the Chiefs now, and inflict a few injuries along the way.
            A hip check on a certain RB, perhaps? :shades:
            Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
              Legendary Zoner
              • Jul 2002

If this guy was a genius, he wouldn't be living in Springfield.

Comment

• Dozerdog
                In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                • Jul 2002

Hey! I live in Springfireld!!! (Mass , that is)

Comment

• gochiefs
                  • Nov 2002

To be honest, I don't blame him. You haven't had an impressive win since week 1, and I believe that game was almost solely decided by the Lawyer Milloy factor.

I really don't fear any team that went on the road and got their asses handed to them by the Jets.

Comment

• TedMock
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by gochiefs
                    To be honest, I don't blame him. You haven't had an impressive win since week 1, and I believe that game was almost solely decided by the Lawyer Milloy factor.

I really don't fear any team that went on the road and got their asses handed to them by the Jets.
                    They were impressive in week two as well. Also, don't think this week was an impressive win? 24-7. They didn't play awesome but Henry had 167 and 2 TD's. Our #2 WR had 8 for 109 and a TD with Champ Bailey covering him all game. Champ's supposed to be one of the best cover corners in the league. Bledsoe didn't have huge #'s but 244 is good. What he did do was complete 73% of his passes. Our defense was absolutely dominant no two ways about it. I think KC has got to be considered the #1 team right now at 7-0 but they're certainly not unstoppable. They haven't exactly been crushing anybody. I think it's going to be a good game.

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by gochiefs

Ouch. That left a mark.

Comment

• gochiefs
                        • Nov 2002

Originally posted by TedMock

They were impressive in week two as well. Also, don't think this week was an impressive win? 24-7. They didn't play awesome but Henry had 167 and 2 TD's. Our #2 WR had 8 for 109 and a TD with Champ Bailey covering him all game. Champ's supposed to be one of the best cover corners in the league. Bledsoe didn't have huge #'s but 244 is good. What he did do was complete 73% of his passes. Our defense was absolutely dominant no two ways about it. I think KC has got to be considered the #1 team right now at 7-0 but they're certainly not unstoppable. They haven't exactly been crushing anybody. I think it's going to be a good game.
                        You still haven't beaten a good team after the week 1 debacle...the Redskins weren't a good team, and for all those yards you quoted, the Bills still only scored 24 points, which is real average.

I'm more concerned about your defense coming into this game.

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                          Legendary Zoner
                          • Jul 2002

Seriously, you guys don't have anyone to cover Moulds, and look to be vulnerable to a power running game up the gut. Henry is the type of back who will give you trouble. I don't know why the Raiders didn't pound you more with Wheatley.

Comment

• ublinkwescore
                            Sab and TD are insignificant
                            • Sep 2002

Because the Raiders (along with their fans) are morons.
                            www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• gochiefs
                              • Nov 2002

Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
                              Seriously, you guys don't have anyone to cover Moulds, and look to be vulnerable to a power running game up the gut. Henry is the type of back who will give you trouble. I don't know why the Raiders didn't pound you more with Wheatley.
                              We can cover Moulds...it's not like he's Randy Moss. Our secondary is much improved this season.

A power running game up the gut has given us trouble, but only when we face great offensive lines and running backs...you just don't have the hosses to get it done, IMO.

Comment

Working...
                              X