X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gunzlingr
    • Jul 2002

McNair breath test challenged

Steve McNair is a high-profile quarterback of the city's NFL football team and someone Metro police Officer Shawn Taylor could hardly wait to pull over when he saw McNair's sport utility vehicle swerving on Broadway Avenue in May.

That was part of the picture painted by McNair's attorney during a preliminary hearing for the Titans star in a General Sessions courtroom yesterday.

Taylor, however, told a story about a ''dangerous driver,'' someone who repeatedly asked him to take him home even after he had failed a Breathalyzer test and been handcuffed and placed under arrest for DUI.

Taylor also testified about the possibility that police would show preferential treatment to Tennessee Titans players

more
    You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!
  • Cntrygal
    Visually stunning but camera-shy.
    • Jul 2002

hmmm.. I was going to post a "pathetic" comment. But now I think I'll hold it back....
    May challenged Taylor on several fronts, pressing him further about McNair's erratic driving and questioning him on when exactly he knew it was McNair driving the vehicle. It was just a hint of things to come.

The parties then viewed a videotape of the incident in the judge's chambers, and May said, ''There is quite a discrepancy on the tape and what Officer Taylor said'' occurred.

Could the cop have been out to "get him"????

''Prior to this stop, did you ever announce at (a police) roll call that you hoped to get a Titan and you hoped it would be Steve McNair?'' May asked Taylor.
    Originally posted by notacon
    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

Working...
    X