X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • R. Rich
    • Apr 2003

Hi Everyone; I'm Baaaack!!

Did ya miss me? No? Oh well (haha!!). Anyway, I just felt the need to take some time off the boards. Well, now I am back and ready to talk some Bills football!

What did you all think about the game? I think it was just what the doctor ordered. They looked very impressive and finally COMMITTED TO THE RUN!!!! Imagine that!

I didn't make it to the Brew Pub or the tailgate, but I did catch up with Wys, Jaded, Mike, and a few others just after halftime. It was nice to see you guys. Sorry for 'acting up' when the gutless coward behind us spilled beer on me. That is NOT me usually, but I was PO'd!!

So, what do you all think of our chances against KC? I think if we can run the ball successfully, we do have a good shot. Our defense can keep the scoring down to where we can compete. Special teams will have to be at their best, but I think they can get it done if they put enough effort into it. Put as much effort into it as last week, and we could be talking about a very impressive win!

One last thing: to whoever this E-Klips is, it is not wise to try to 'call me out'. Re-think your strategy. I come on these message boards to hang out with some nice, knowledgeable Bills fans and to make friends, not to start trouble, which you seem to be up to. Even still, don't mistake my being friendly for not being able to take care of 'business'.
  • LtBillsFan66
    • Jul 2002

Welcome back!!!!

Comment

• Jan Reimers
      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
      • May 2003

Hi Rich. Glad to have you back. If we stay committed to the run, and get Moulds back relatively healthy, we should be able to whip K.C. I think our D will play with a lot of intensity.
      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• justasportsfan
        • Jul 2002

I'd be pissed if anyone spilled beer on me too. Not that he spilled it on me but that he wasted the precious beer.
        sacrifice1
        https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• G. Host
          Banned
          • Jul 2002

Speculation on board you were missing due to:

(Top Three list)
          • Put on practice squad to give them a real DL to face in practice
          • Kidnapped by Redsuck fans to prevent your presense being felt
          • Wife would not let you watch football since Pittsburg sucks this year

Comment

• ryven
            • Jan 2003

welcome back man and if they bring the intensity they brought last week I say why not, but they Have to commit to the run again.

Comment

• Tatonka
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by R. Rich
              So, what do you all think of our chances against KC?

welcome back Rich..

what do i think about the game?
              I am telling you right now, the bills will go into Arrow Head Stadium on national television, and will in the game straight up. I suspect that the bills will be about 6 point underdogs, maybe a little more or less, but they will take this game straight up. the odds should pay about 2.5 to 1. that is 3 games in a row that
              "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• R. Rich
                • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                Hi Rich. Glad to have you back. If we stay committed to the run, and get Moulds back relatively healthy, we should be able to whip K.C. I think our D will play with a lot of intensity.

Agreed. If Reed is truly back on track, and with a healthy Moulds, plus Shaw continuing to come up with big 3rd downs, we could be ready to make a nice run here.

Comment

• R. Rich
                  • Apr 2003

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                  I'd be pissed if anyone spilled beer on me too. Not that he spilled it on me but that he wasted the precious beer.
                  I'm sure it wasn't all that, especially if it was the Pudweiser crap they sell there. Now, if it were a Killian's or something that actually has taste, that's a different story.

Comment

• R. Rich
                    • Apr 2003

Originally posted by G. Host
                    (Top Three list)
                    • Put on practice squad to give them a real DL to face in practice
                    • Kidnapped by Redsuck fans to prevent your presense being felt
                    • Wife would not let you watch football since Pittsburg sucks this year

Hahahaha!!!! Nothing so severe, Glenn.

Comment

• R. Rich
                      • Apr 2003

Originally posted by ryven
                      welcome back man and if they bring the intensity they brought last week I say why not, but they Have to commit to the run again.
                      Until someone proves otherwise, you must be able to run effectively to win it all. If not, you put your defense at risk. I think Gilbride will realize that in time to make a stretch run and possibly win the AFC East. From there, it's on to bigger and better things!

Comment

• R. Rich
                        • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Tatonka
                        welcome back Rich..

what do i think about the game?
                        http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/sho...threadid=30630

Alright!!!!!

I admit I'm a bit unsure about this game, but I do think that if they run the ball well, the defense will keep us in the game.

Comment

• clumping platelets

back fool

Comment

• The_Philster
                            • Jul 2002

You've been gone for 3 weeks. We were about to turn your keys to the place over to someone else.

bud back
                            The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• R. Rich
                              • Apr 2003

Originally posted by clumping platelets
                              back fool

Good one, CP! And a happy 'sup fool' to you too!

Originally posted by The_Philster
                              You've been gone for 3 weeks. We were about to turn your keys to the place over to someone else.

bud back
                              Reminder: I do have a life outside of message boards, you know.
                              Sorry I didn't catch up with you at the game, Phil. Think about making the trip down to Baltimore for our offseason 'tailgate'. We (myself and a few others from Stadium Wall) did that last year around March and it was a blast. We're making it an annual thing now. That would probably be the next time you'd see me, as I won't be coming up for any more games this year.

Comment

Working...
                              X