PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone; I'm Baaaack!!

R. Rich
10-22-2003, 09:18 AM
Did ya miss me? No? Oh well (haha!!). Anyway, I just felt the need to take some time off the boards. Well, now I am back and ready to talk some Bills football!

What did you all think about the game? I think it was just what the doctor ordered. They looked very impressive and finally COMMITTED TO THE RUN!!!! Imagine that!

I didn't make it to the Brew Pub or the tailgate, but I did catch up with Wys, Jaded, Mike, and a few others just after halftime. It was nice to see you guys. Sorry for 'acting up' when the gutless coward behind us spilled beer on me. That is NOT me usually, but I was PO'd!!

So, what do you all think of our chances against KC? I think if we can run the ball successfully, we do have a good shot. Our defense can keep the scoring down to where we can compete. Special teams will have to be at their best, but I think they can get it done if they put enough effort into it. Put as much effort into it as last week, and we could be talking about a very impressive win!

One last thing: to whoever this E-Klips is, it is not wise to try to 'call me out'. Re-think your strategy. I come on these message boards to hang out with some nice, knowledgeable Bills fans and to make friends, not to start trouble, which you seem to be up to. Even still, don't mistake my being friendly for not being able to take care of 'business'.

LtBillsFan66
10-22-2003, 09:21 AM
Welcome back!!!!

Jan Reimers
10-22-2003, 09:23 AM
Hi Rich. Glad to have you back. If we stay committed to the run, and get Moulds back relatively healthy, we should be able to whip K.C. I think our D will play with a lot of intensity.

justasportsfan
10-22-2003, 09:27 AM
I'd be pissed if anyone spilled beer on me too. Not that he spilled it on me but that he wasted the precious beer.

G. Host
10-22-2003, 09:34 AM
(Top Three list)

Put on practice squad to give them a real DL to face in practice
Kidnapped by Redsuck fans to prevent your presense being felt
Wife would not let you watch football since Pittsburg sucks this year

ryven
10-22-2003, 09:40 AM
welcome back man and if they bring the intensity they brought last week I say why not, but they Have to commit to the run again.

Tatonka
10-22-2003, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by R. Rich
So, what do you all think of our chances against KC?

welcome back Rich..

what do i think about the game?
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?s=&threadid=30630

R. Rich
10-22-2003, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by Jan Reimers
Hi Rich. Glad to have you back. If we stay committed to the run, and get Moulds back relatively healthy, we should be able to whip K.C. I think our D will play with a lot of intensity.

Agreed. If Reed is truly back on track, and with a healthy Moulds, plus Shaw continuing to come up with big 3rd downs, we could be ready to make a nice run here.

R. Rich
10-22-2003, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by justasportsfan
I'd be pissed if anyone spilled beer on me too. Not that he spilled it on me but that he wasted the precious beer.

I'm sure it wasn't all that, especially if it was the Pudweiser crap they sell there. Now, if it were a Killian's or something that actually has taste, that's a different story.

R. Rich
10-22-2003, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by G. Host
(Top Three list)

Put on practice squad to give them a real DL to face in practice
Kidnapped by Redsuck fans to prevent your presense being felt
Wife would not let you watch football since Pittsburg sucks this year

Hahahaha!!!! Nothing so severe, Glenn.

R. Rich
10-22-2003, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by ryven
welcome back man and if they bring the intensity they brought last week I say why not, but they Have to commit to the run again.

Until someone proves otherwise, you must be able to run effectively to win it all. If not, you put your defense at risk. I think Gilbride will realize that in time to make a stretch run and possibly win the AFC East. From there, it's on to bigger and better things!

R. Rich
10-22-2003, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by Tatonka
welcome back Rich..

what do i think about the game?
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?s=&threadid=30630

Alright!!!!!

I admit I'm a bit unsure about this game, but I do think that if they run the ball well, the defense will keep us in the game.

clumping platelets
10-22-2003, 11:59 AM
:welcome: back fool :D

The_Philster
10-22-2003, 03:08 PM
:cynic: You've been gone for 3 weeks. We were about to turn your keys to the place over to someone else.

:jk: bud :welcome: back

R. Rich
10-22-2003, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by clumping platelets
:welcome: back fool :D

Good one, CP! And a happy 'sup fool' to you too!

Originally posted by The_Philster
:cynic: You've been gone for 3 weeks. We were about to turn your keys to the place over to someone else.

:jk: bud :welcome: back

Reminder: I do have a life outside of message boards, you know.
Sorry I didn't catch up with you at the game, Phil. Think about making the trip down to Baltimore for our offseason 'tailgate'. We (myself and a few others from Stadium Wall) did that last year around March and it was a blast. We're making it an annual thing now. That would probably be the next time you'd see me, as I won't be coming up for any more games this year.

Cntrygal
10-23-2003, 07:34 AM
Welcome back!! (cya in the :shout: box )

I agree about the RUN!! I was amazed that KG stuck with it. I hope that he learned something new and exciting. (ie. the run sets up the pass) ALSO.... I hope that if Moulds plays DB doesn't forget about Reed and Shaw.

E-Klips
10-23-2003, 11:58 AM
One last thing: to whoever this E-Klips is, it is not wise to try to 'call me out'. Re-think your strategy. I come on these message boards to hang out with some nice, knowledgeable Bills fans and to make friends, not to start trouble, which you seem to be up to. Even still, don't mistake my being friendly for not being able to take care of 'business'.

Don't get your panties in a bunch, big fella. Nobody is calling you out. I could care less about that! Maybe you should get over yourself and realize that we're both on the board to hang with Bills fans. As for the threats, bring it on! I know you're a big guy and all, but I am not afraid of you, as others may be.

R. Rich
10-23-2003, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by E-Klips

Don't get your panties in a bunch, big fella. Nobody is calling you out. I could care less about that! Maybe you should get over yourself and realize that we're both on the board to hang with Bills fans. As for the threats, bring it on! I know you're a big guy and all, but I am not afraid of you, as others may be.

I'm not threatening you, E-Klips. I really am a nice guy; if you're interested in discussing things intelligently with me, no problem. If you're trying to get me to bicker with you or to talk smack or whatever, I'm not interested. It's your move.

The_Philster
10-23-2003, 03:35 PM
Reminder: I do have a life outside of message boards, you know.
I know...I was just messing with ya, man ;)

Sorry I didn't catch up with you at the game, Phil. Think about making the trip down to Baltimore for our offseason 'tailgate'. We (myself and a few others from Stadium Wall) did that last year around March and it was a blast. We're making it an annual thing now. That would probably be the next time you'd see me, as I won't be coming up for any more games this year.
No prob...and that's an idea to consider at least. I just have to wonder what good concerts are going on then. I've been down to the area twice and went to a concert each time. :punk: