PDA

View Full Version : The Other Shoe...

stuckincincy
10-22-2003, 11:49 AM
I admit to being concerned...no, make that fearful...that the GW/KG Stand-Up act will return against the Cheeps.

Anybody else got that sinking feeling?

The Spaz
10-22-2003, 11:51 AM
No I think they saw how successful it was and they will not revert back to there evil ways! :beer:

HenryRules
10-22-2003, 11:53 AM
Regardless of what happens ... if we lose, people will blame GW/KG ... if we win, everyone will think its dumb luck.

Pride
10-22-2003, 11:56 AM
Gilbride calls a great game plan when we are WINNING in the game. It is the gameplan he uses when we are down by 3 points that worries me.

Hence, we usually win when we score first. That isnt just a fluke. Gilbride panics when down by 3, and starts getting pass happy. Which in turns shuts down our offense.

LtBillsFan66
10-22-2003, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by Pride
Gilbride calls a great game plan when we are WINNING in the game. It is the gameplan he uses when we are down by 3 points that worries me.

Hence, we usually win when we score first. That isnt just a fluke. Gilbride panics when down by 3, and starts getting pass happy. Which in turns shuts down our offense.

I agree.

BillsNick
10-22-2003, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by The Spaz
No I think they saw how successful it was and they will not revert back to there evil ways! :beer:

:up: I totally agree with you here, spaz. They should now know what not to do. I hope.:father:

stuckincincy
10-22-2003, 12:19 PM
Not so fast. These 2 clods have been in the football biz for years. So, then 1 game teaches 'em religion?????

LABillsFan
10-22-2003, 06:40 PM
I bet KG takes into consideration how Tuiasosopo had over 200 yards on them and thinks that's the way to beat them.

Billzz
10-22-2003, 07:12 PM
HaHa another perfect situation to utilize the deep ball to set up the run!

KCWolfman
10-23-2003, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by HenryRules
Regardless of what happens ... if we lose, people will blame GW/KG ... if we win, everyone will think its dumb luck.

LOL, I thought that only happened at Arrowhead.

KCWolfman
10-23-2003, 02:07 AM
Originally posted by LABillsFan
I bet KG takes into consideration how Tuiasosopo had over 200 yards on them and thinks that's the way to beat them.

Actually, Spittooie got the yardage playing catchup against a weak prevent without the blitz packages.

See the first half of that game - we blitzed more than Germany did in Poland over 2 years.

Cntrygal
10-23-2003, 08:28 AM
I hope Ralph yells at both of them this week before the game. Or maybe walks around saying things like... "I wonder if the Janitor and Ingtar would be intrested in a new job. I may have a couple openings..."