• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stuckincincy
    Buffalo Bills Fan
    • Sep 2003

The Other Shoe...

I admit to being concerned...no, make that fearful...that the GW/KG Stand-Up act will return against the Cheeps.

Anybody else got that sinking feeling?
    Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

No I think they saw how successful it was and they will not revert back to there evil ways!

Comment

• HenryRules
      • Jul 2002

Regardless of what happens ... if we lose, people will blame GW/KG ... if we win, everyone will think its dumb luck.

Comment

• Pride
        • Jul 2002

Gilbride calls a great game plan when we are WINNING in the game. It is the gameplan he uses when we are down by 3 points that worries me.

Hence, we usually win when we score first. That isnt just a fluke. Gilbride panics when down by 3, and starts getting pass happy. Which in turns shuts down our offense.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Pride
          Gilbride calls a great game plan when we are WINNING in the game. It is the gameplan he uses when we are down by 3 points that worries me.

Hence, we usually win when we score first. That isnt just a fluke. Gilbride panics when down by 3, and starts getting pass happy. Which in turns shuts down our offense.
          I agree.

Comment

• BillsNick
            • Jul 2003

Originally posted by The Spaz
            No I think they saw how successful it was and they will not revert back to there evil ways!

I totally agree with you here, spaz. They should now know what not to do. I hope.

Comment

• stuckincincy
              Buffalo Bills Fan
              • Sep 2003

Not so fast. These 2 clods have been in the football biz for years. So, then 1 game teaches 'em religion?????
              Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

• LABillsFan
                • Aug 2002

I bet KG takes into consideration how Tuiasosopo had over 200 yards on them and thinks that's the way to beat them.
                I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't repeat myself.

Comment

• Billzz
                  • Sep 2003

HaHa another perfect situation to utilize the deep ball to set up the run!

Comment

• KCWolfman
                    • Oct 2003

Originally posted by HenryRules
                    Regardless of what happens ... if we lose, people will blame GW/KG ... if we win, everyone will think its dumb luck.
                    LOL, I thought that only happened at Arrowhead.

Comment

• KCWolfman
                      • Oct 2003

Originally posted by LABillsFan
                      I bet KG takes into consideration how Tuiasosopo had over 200 yards on them and thinks that's the way to beat them.
                      Actually, Spittooie got the yardage playing catchup against a weak prevent without the blitz packages.

See the first half of that game - we blitzed more than Germany did in Poland over 2 years.

Comment

• Cntrygal
                        Visually stunning but camera-shy.
                        • Jul 2002

I hope Ralph yells at both of them this week before the game. Or maybe walks around saying things like... "I wonder if the Janitor and Ingtar would be intrested in a new job. I may have a couple openings..."
                        Originally posted by notacon
                        The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

Working...
                        X