X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hurls
    • Oct 2003

Any Cowboys fans out here?

If there's any other Dallas fans, let me know. I can do an updated thread on them. If not, I won't waste my time. Please don't bother responding Dallas sux, if you don't like them, don't respond at all

• BillsBoy
    I will splash the pot whenever the hell I want!
    • Aug 2002

Why?? Most of them can' read anyway. It would be waste of time anyway.

j/k...I know Jaded 7 is a Dallas fan, god bless her soul. She's is the only one I know of.
    If you don't like your job, you don't strike; you just go in every day and do it really half assed. That's the American way. - Homer Simpson

"In the poker game of life, women are the rake. They are the f**kin' rake."

Comment

• Cntrygal
      Visually stunning but camera-shy.
      • Jul 2002

I don't like Dallas... BUT... I do like NFL news. Did you just have a general thread in mind? Or major news updates? If you post something, I'll read it.
      Originally posted by notacon
      The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• Jaded 7
        Saving the World One Signature at a Time!
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by slruh If there's any other Dallas fans, let me know. I can do an updated thread on them. If not, I won't waste my time. Please don't bother responding Dallas sux, if you don't like them, don't respond at all

Originally posted by BillsBoyj/k...I know Jaded 7 is a Dallas fan, god bless her soul. She's is the only one I know of.
        This is true. I am a Cowboy's fan. :) I think they're going to the Super Bowl this year. I've made several bets on it. lol I'd like to read some updated Cowboy's stuff if you have it, Slruh. :) Thanks!

There's not a stone in my heart I've left unturned
        Not a piece of my soul that I ain't searched
        The only answer I found for all this hurt
        Is there ain't not answer here on earth

Comment

• Brian Griese Rulz
          • Aug 2003

Update: Tuna says they Stink.

Comment

• BuffaloRanger
            WORK HARD. PLAY HARD. LIVE HARD.
            • Mar 2003

Cowboy fans are more diluted than Bills fans ever will be. All over Texas fans are talkin' superbowl. That's why everyone else thinks they're idiots - and hates them.

This may hurt feelings, but I assure you it is the opinion of 95% of the Bills fans on this board.

Don't take this as a personal attack, but it just amazes me that a Bills fan can so glibly say "Yeah, Cowboys, baby!" How do you cheer for a team that has brought Bills fans nothing but pain and ridicule and is now coached by the antichrist of football himself? He coached the Giants when they beat the Bills. And the Pats. And the Jets. It's combining the 2 greatest evils for Bills fans. "Yeah, go 'boys!"

I'd say it is just like being a big fan of two teams that met in consecutive superbowls with one team crushing the other in both...but that's only happed once.

I just can't understand how someone can be a Bills fans and a Cowboys fan in this day and age. Short term memory? Maybe a new fan with no sense of history.

Jaded - maybe you just started being a Bills fans when they got Flutie. And when someone laughs and asks you what "BILLS" stands for (hint: Because I Love Losing...) you can say you weren't a fan then. But most of us here were. Each of those loses to your other favorite team probably rank up there as "the biggest disappointments of our lives." If you think that's silly, it just proves that you can never understand.

I'm sorry, but it needed to be said.
            Buffalo Only and Always.

Comment

• Jaded 7
              • Jul 2002

BuffaloRanger, yes, I was a Cowboys fan long before I was a Bills fan. I grew up in a house where one of my brothers and my mom liked the Giants, my dad liked the Bills and I liked the Cowboys. It's America and I'm allowed to like whoever I want. I am not a diehard fan of any team. I have a few I like more than others and I few I despise. I went to school near Buffalo and got my first taste of the Bills. They were the first professional football game I went to, so I have a warm place in my heart for them. I have NEVER seen the Cowboys play live. I really started cheering for them for two reasons. One, I was disgusted with the Cowboys and hot their play, but their players. They were always in trouble and I got tired of hearing about all of them being arrested. I was FURIOUS when they let Tom Landry go. What they did to that man was horrible! And, with my dad and neighbor being diehard Bills fans, and them getting Doug Flutie, yes, I became a Bills fan. There's NOTHING wrong with that. I will always like the Cowboys, even though I get annoyed with them. And, I, like you, don't like Parcells. But, he's obviously a good coach and I can't fault him for that.

I'm sorry you don't see me as a good Bills fan, but that's okay. You're entitled to your opinion, just as I'm entitled to mine. :)

Comment

• BuffaloRanger
                WORK HARD. PLAY HARD. LIVE HARD.
                • Mar 2003

I too was a big Cowboys fan along with being a Bills fan. Up until the time they met in that first SuperBowl. I had to choose. It wasn't a matter of let the best team win. It was, who the victory would be sweeter for. The long suffering Bills fans or the have everything "cowboy" fans. The choice was obvious.

It cannot be underestimated what the effect one victory would have had on the people of Buffalo. Since that SB I have despised the 'boys and wish them and their fans nothing but the pain and suffering I saw in the eyes of Bills fans (and the mirror) after those games.

I will cheer for the 'boys to go to superbowl and lose. I would love their fans to feel like losers. If only the Bills could be the ones ripping their still beating hearts out of their chests... Dare to Dream.
                Buffalo Only and Always.

Comment

• Jaded 7
                  • Jul 2002

I understand where you're coming from. :) I wish I could say I rooted for the Bills in those Super Bowls, but I didn't. I stuck it out with my Cowboys. But, I did root for them to KILL the Redskins. I hate them more than anything in the world. And, I totally understand what you're saying as far as seeing the Bills win a Super Bowl. I would like to see that too, one day. Still, even though they haven't won one yet, they still got there 4 years in a row. Which, in my opinion, is something GREAT! I don't think (and please correct me if I'm wrong) that any other NFL team has done that before. I just wish they could go to the big game and actually win it. I still have my fingers crossed for that. :)

Comment

• Cntrygal
                    Visually stunning but camera-shy.
                    • Jul 2002

You're right. No other team has gone 4 consecutive years.
                    Originally posted by notacon
                    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• hurls
                      • Oct 2003

I wish I had good news to report, but after this game, I am speechless, Bills and Cowboys

Comment

• Jaded 7
                        • Jul 2002

Me too, Slruh. It was a bad day for both teams.

Comment

Working...
                        X