X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Frez
    • Oct 2003

Vonnie vs Mike Williams part 2

Correct me if I'm wrong but in last years game vs the Packers didn't Vonnie go up agianst Mike Willaims and come up with 5 sacks? Has Mike Williams matured enough to at least control him? It's time for big Mike to rock n roll or sit on the bench and let Marcus Price play.

Vonnie vs Big Mike part 2 :angry:
  • gochiefs
    • Nov 2002

I thought Mike was your right tackle? Vonnie plays over the left tackle, he's the right defensive end. Your RT will face our LE, Eric Hicks. Who has had 14 and 9 sack seasons in his career but only 2 sacks this year.

Comment

• venis2k1
      Youboty can hope
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by gochiefs
      I thought Mike was your right tackle? Vonnie plays over the left tackle, he's the right defensive end. Your RT will face our LE, Eric Hicks. Who has had 14 and 9 sack seasons in his career but only 2 sacks this year.
      Yea, GC is right, Vonnie is a RE so he will go up against Jonas, if i recall corectly in the Pack game last year, They moved Vonnie around, i think he had a few against Both JJ and MW.

Comment

• eyedog
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by gochiefs
        Only 2 sacks this season ? Don't worry, he's good for at least one this week. Also Jonas and "deadweight" to his right have to keep Holiday off of Drew or it could turn ugly in KC.

Comment

• justasportsfan
          • Jul 2002

Sit Mike W. in favor of Price during passing situations. It worked well last Sunday.
          Last edited by justasportsfan; 10-23-2003, 09:02 AM.
          sacrifice1
          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• BuffaloRanger
            WORK HARD. PLAY HARD. LIVE HARD.
            • Mar 2003

Everyone remember, Vonnie "He's washed up" Holliday.

That's what most people said when it was mentioned the Bills could use him. His pass rush would be nice now, huh?
            Buffalo Only and Always.

Comment

• Skip Towne
              • Oct 2003

I heard Williams doesn't like crowd noise. It makes him false start. Welcome to Arrowhead, Mr. Williams.

Comment

• TedMock
                • Jul 2002

JJ gave up the sacks last season to Holliday. He was playing with a nasty high ankle sprain and had zero mobility.....not that it's an excuse for giving up 5! Hopefully things work out better this week.

Comment

• Tatonka
                  • Jul 2002

holiday had 5 sacks last year against us the day after his cousin was shot and killed..

he played like a man possessed..

look at his career.. he has always gotten several sacks in one game, then disappeared for long amounts of time and he gets injured all the time.. THAT is why most bills fans said he wasnt a big priority.
                  "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• gochiefs
                    • Nov 2002

Hmmm...maybe I should hire a contract out on another one of his family members....JUST KIDDING!!!! What a horrible thing to say.

Comment

Working...
                    X