PDA

View Full Version : What I hate about a Sunday Night Bills Game

eddiehaskill
10-23-2003, 09:02 AM
We seem to always lose. I remember back when we played the Chiefs in the 91 season (Redskins superbowl) and we only scored 3 points that night in Arrowhead and that season Kelly and the gang were on fire. The previous week or two Kelly had that 5 TD game. I'm scared and shaking

stuckincincy
10-23-2003, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by eddiehaskill
We seem to always lose. I remember back when we played the Chiefs in the 91 season (Redskins superbowl) and we only scored 3 points that night in Arrowhead and that season Kelly and the gang were on fire. The previous week or two Kelly had that 5 TD game. I'm scared and shaking

Well, yeah, there is that! :D

What I dislike (as with MNF) is the insipid level of commentary that the network's so-called "A" teams provide. Years and years of junk like "They need to go for it on 4th down...they need 7, not just a FG" and when the 4th down attempt fails, without breaking stride they say "Why didn't they take the sure 3??? You just can't give up the opportunity to put points on the board".

eddiehaskill
10-23-2003, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by stuckincincy

Well, yeah, there is that! :D

What I dislike (as with MNF) is the insipid level of commentary that the network's so-called "A" teams provide. Years and years of junk like "They need to go for it on 4th down...they need 7, not just a FG" and when the 4th down attempt fails, without breaking stride they say "Why didn't they take the sure 3??? You just can't give up the opportunity to put points on the board".

I couldn't of said it better myself. I respect a guy like John Mdden but it is 100% definitely time to go. He makes the worng call 80% of the time on a close play and the red flag, don't even get me started. He is horrible. These guys love to speculate. The one I hate the most of all time is Dan Dierdorf (sp?) What a *****bag

I also think the Bills dont play as well being on NAtional TV in the spotlight. Let's only hope the world series goes to game 7 so it will take the pressure off

Tatonka
10-23-2003, 09:52 AM
girlscout.. stop sniveling and be ready for a bills win..

:D

eddiehaskill
10-23-2003, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by Tatonka
girlscout.. stop sniveling and be ready for a bills win..

:D

Well i guess there's nothing wrong with being optomistic. The boys had better be fired up or else i'm going to rip my hair out on Sunday. All I wnat is a good game from them.

zone
10-23-2003, 10:00 AM
"Al I think the team that scores the most points will win this game"

Pride
10-23-2003, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by zone
"Al I think the team that scores the most points will win this game"
LOL