X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tom A Hawk
    • Oct 2003

Hello Bills Fans

Nice board and fan base you have here.....posted a couple of times but been lurking mainly.

This weekend will be very exciting...If you have never been to Arrowhead, and you are coming this time, you will have an experience to remember.....tailgating is the best.....inside the stadium, you can not hear yourself think.

Now, I have been pulling for Buf most of the season.......but not this week. I am a Bledsoe fan....Bills smartest move was signing him. Although your team is fairly good and can pose lots of trouble for my Chiefs.......I still predict a Chiefs win -- 31-21. It seems one of your DT's have given BB material for Priest. Holiday will also be jacked up for those remarks.

Here is to hoping that the Bills team that got beat by the Jets show up.

Go Chiefs........next stop 8-0.
  • Jaded 7
    Saving the World One Signature at a Time!
    • Jul 2002

Tom!!! I think your Chiefs have a damn good team this year. Unfortunately, I don't see the Bills being any sort of threat for you guys. I'm hoping the Bills can pull a win out. It would be on hell of an upset. Enjoy the game!!!! Good luck to the Chiefs. :)

There's not a stone in my heart I've left unturned
    Not a piece of my soul that I ain't searched
    The only answer I found for all this hurt
    Is there ain't not answer here on earth

Comment

• Cntrygal
      Visually stunning but camera-shy.
      • Jul 2002

Welcome Tom!

I'm hoping that you're wrong about which Bills team shows up. I'm hoping that our "A" team shows up and we pull off an upset.
      Originally posted by notacon
      The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

Working...
      X