PDA

View Full Version : Anybody at least a little worried?

ryjam282
10-23-2003, 11:54 AM
I really think the Jets are gonna win this weekend at Philly and that puts them at 3-4. With Pennington coming back is anyone worried that they could go on a run like they did last year?

I hate the Jets but I really like Pennington, I think he is going to be a great QB in this league. What do you guys think?

Ryan

GO BILLS!!!

socalfan
10-23-2003, 11:56 AM
I think the Jets are on the rise!

Ebenezer
10-23-2003, 11:58 AM
All we can do is win our games....although I would be more worried about the Jets if they had not lost so much in free agency.

BAM
10-23-2003, 11:58 AM
Yes worried. If they can smack us that bad w/o Pennington.. then.. well you know...

TigerJ
10-23-2003, 11:06 PM
If the Bills don't make the playoffs it won't be because of what the Jets do between now and the end of the season. Just win, Baby, and everything else will take care of itself.

BuffaloRanger
10-24-2003, 03:47 AM
He has no coles.

Michael82
10-24-2003, 04:24 AM
Originally posted by Ebenezer
All we can do is win our games....although I would be more worried about the Jets if they had not lost so much in free agency.

EXACTLY! Coles might not have been Vinny's favorite target....but he was Chad's favorite.

Jan Reimers
10-24-2003, 06:29 AM
I'm worried about K.C. this Sunday. I'll worry about the Jets in early December, before we play them on the 7th.

CajunBillsBacker
10-24-2003, 07:25 AM
I think it's a little to early to worry about other teams. Even though we are behind in the division, we still control our own destiny because of the almost impossible chance that the Fish and Pats win out the rest of the season.
Whenever we get to the point of the season where we would need help from other teams to make the playoffs, then i'll start to worry about other teams, but for right now i'm gonna worry about the Chiefs.

Two4trippn
10-24-2003, 11:58 AM
We need to take care of our own business and let the rest of the division begin to beat each other up. We're only in the playoff hunt if we go 2-1 with our remaining division games, might need all 3 wins IF the Jets begin their kick. Winning at KC could carry over nicely through the bye week.