PDA

View Full Version : Hello Bills fans

kchero
10-23-2003, 01:30 PM
Hello, Bills fans I just wanted to extend a greeting and hope for an injury free Bills vs Chiefs game. If anyone feels like talking about the game with the opponents fans please feel free to visit the site that I post at: chiefsplanet.com. Now for my thoughts on the game. I feel that Buffalo is a great team I know they had a couple of losses there, but that is always going to happen in the NFL and you guys seem to be back on a roll again by beating Washington. Im worried about my chiefs because no team in the NFL can go undeafeted for too long, epecially in todays NFL. This game is honestly scary for me and if wasnt for the Chiefs playing at home Id probably feel that we would lose this one, but since we are playing at home at Arrowhead Stadium I feel that the chiefs have the advantage because Arrowhead brings a 12th man. Therefore I expect the Chiefs to win in a nail bitter. Thats just my "homer" perspective. Id appreciate to hear any of you guy's thoughts and feel free to visit us at our board if you wish.
Good Luck,

Mr. Miyagi
10-23-2003, 01:42 PM
Go suck an egg.

:jk:

northernbillfan
10-23-2003, 01:44 PM
Welcome to the ZOne, kchero.

The home team has won this matchup 8 of the last 9 times, the last 3 being decided in the dying minutes of the game.

Should be a great match up. Definitley worthy of Prime TIme! I do think our Bills have a good or better than average chance of winning this game. If we stick to the basics and attack on the ground, we should be able to have control of the game.

Oh and we need to stop that guy, whats his name...Oh yeah Dante Hall.

stuckincincy
10-23-2003, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by kchero
Hello, Bills fans I just wanted to extend a greeting and hope for an injury free Bills vs Chiefs game. If anyone feels like talking about the game with the opponents fans please feel free to visit the site that I post at: chiefsplanet.com. Now for my thoughts on the game. I feel that Buffalo is a great team I know they had a couple of losses there, but that is always going to happen in the NFL and you guys seem to be back on a roll again by beating Washington. Im worried about my chiefs because no team in the NFL can go undeafeted for too long, epecially in todays NFL. This game is honestly scary for me and if wasnt for the Chiefs playing at home Id probably feel that we would lose this one, but since we are playing at home at Arrowhead Stadium I feel that the chiefs have the advantage because Arrowhead brings a 12th man. Therefore I expect the Chiefs to win in a nail bitter. Thats just my "homer" perspective. Id appreciate to hear any of you guy's thoughts and feel free to visit us at our board if you wish.
Good Luck,

Thanks for stoppin 'in, kchero, although this site has recently suffered from from a rash of so-called KC fans spewing garbage.

There U have it. Chiefs have long been one of the class organizations in the NFL. Looking forward to a top-notch contest this Sunday. :up:

kchero
10-23-2003, 01:56 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome (except Miyagi), but other than that I do feel the Chiefs are up for a lose and if this game was at Bills stadium Id figure for us to go down, but like you said because of that home factor I have to go with KC. Other than that you guys do posses a great team so the game could go any way. Good luck and heres to no injuries.

justasportsfan
10-23-2003, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by kchero
Thanks for the warm welcome (except Miyagi),

You have to forgive him. Dannielsan has long gone to join the cross dressers in Miami and is now known as Daniela.

BillsNick
10-23-2003, 02:29 PM
Sup Kchero- welcome to our turf! I agree with everything you said. :up:

TigerJ
10-23-2003, 10:40 PM
I'm glad KC won a fairly tough game Monday night vs the Raiders. The odds of beating a team that is 7-0 is probably a bit better than the odds of beating a team that had been undefeated and just go whipped in its last game. That's when they are most dangerous. The Raiders game was also a division rival for you guys. Furthermore the fact that it was a Monday nighter may make it a little tougher to recover and prepare for the Bills. I'm not promising a Bills win or anything of the sort, but if we are going to face a top notch team this is probably as good a set of circumstances in which to do it as we could ever ask for.

kchero
10-24-2003, 10:21 AM
Yea I think your right. It is going to be a difficult game for either team regardless. At the beganing of the year and now I still feel that Buffalo and KC are legit playoff teams.
Yea and about certain cancers on forums we have some as well on ours and one of them is on this board and goes by the name of gochiefs.

Mr. Miyagi
10-24-2003, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by justasportsfan

You have to forgive him. Dannielsan has long gone to join the cross dressers in Miami and is now known as Daniela.
:redhead:

HotRod
10-25-2003, 06:58 AM
Welcome kchero, The game ought to be really exciting. Especially if our coaching staff remembers that we have a RB on our roster.