Bummer, Moulds most likely won't play on Sunday.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RedEyE
    • Jul 2002

Bummer, Moulds most likely won't play on Sunday.

ESPN just announced that Moulds stated that he is still feeling a lot of soreness and although he really wants to play, he needs to maintain his health for the rest of the season.

I don't see him playing, especially with the bye coming up.
    Last edited by RedEyE; 10-23-2003, 09:14 PM.
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

he will be in uniform i think.. but that would be a definate blow if we didnt have him.
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• shelby
      The Vanilla *****
      • Jul 2002

Hopefully Josh and Bobby can step up. i think last week was a huge confidence booster for Josh. Plus...this will help KG stay focused on the running game.

Comment

• gochiefs
        • Nov 2002

Be prepared for a total clamp down on your passing game...I have a feeling we are going to see a Charger-game like performance from the Chiefs defense.

Comment

• lunatic_bills_fan
          • Oct 2002

Re: Bummer, Moulds most likely won't play on Sunday.

Originally posted by RedEyE
          ESPN just announced that Moulds stated that he is still feeling a lot of soreness and although he really wan't to play, he needs to maintain his health for the rest of the season.

I don't see him playing, especially with the bye coming up.
          Well in all fairness, This game coming up is the next game "for the rest of the season." This game could mean a great deal going into the buy, at some point you gotta suck it up!!

Comment

• RedEyE
            • Jul 2002

Re: Re: Bummer, Moulds most likely won't play on Sunday.

Originally posted by lunatic_bills_fan

Well in all fairness, This game coming up is the next game "for the rest of the season." This game could mean a great deal going into the buy, at some point you gotta suck it up!!
            ......but at what cost? Lose against the Cheifs without your star WR, or gamble and lose your star WR for the season?

Comment

• socalfan
              Old Fogey from Cali
              • Feb 2003

Originally posted by shelby

Hopefully Josh and Bobby can step up. i think last week was a huge confidence booster for Josh. Plus...this will help KG stay focused on the running game.
              I agree, it could be a real plus for the Bills. It may force them into pass plays that don't take 5-7 seconds to develop. Get Drew back in 3-5 steps and let it fly. None of the 7 step drops. The Bills play a more crisp offense that way.

Originally posted by RedEyE
              ......but at what cost? Lose against the Cheifs without your star WR, or gamble and lose your star WR for the season?
              I would hold him out to be sure that he will be there for the rest of the season. If he reinjures it because he isn't ready, or worse yet causes a different injury because he isn't fluid that would not be smart.

Comment

• BillsOverDolphins
                All-Pro Zoner
                • Jun 2003

****!!!!!!!!!...damnit, ****, ****, *****, **********, mother****er....

Edited by staff. Watch the language.
                Oh no!...We suck again!

Comment

• BradAlanMiller
                  • Sep 2003

Originally posted by BillsOverDolphins
                  ****!!!!!!!!!...damnit, ****, ****, *****, ********, mother****er....

Comment

• Tatonka
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by gochiefs
                    Be prepared for a total clamp down on your passing game...I have a feeling we are going to see a Charger-game like performance from the Chiefs defense.

your out of your damn mind..

your secondary sucks.. you couldnt "clamp down" our practice squad players.
                    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Doc
                      • Dec 2002

If Morris can return, that will be a big lift IMHO. Without Moulds, it would force Bledsoe to distribute the ball more instead of locking-onto Moulds.

Comment

• ryven
                        • Jan 2003

Originally posted by gochiefs
                        Hey Reed looked good against a very good DB in Baily.

Comment

• Tatonka
                          • Jul 2002

moulds.. we dont need no stinking moulds.

Comment

• gochiefs
                            • Nov 2002

You will see....your wideouts without Moulds are no better than the Chargers or Baltimore...and we shut down both of those passing games.

Our secondary is a lot better than you think...you know we ARE second in the NFL in interceptions....

Comment

• HotRod
                              Addicted to squares...
                              • Oct 2002

I agree with those saying that if Moulds is not 100% he should stay out. That would give him an extra week before facing Dallas. No need in hampering recovery, let's get him healthy for the last half of the season. IMO, Doc is also right, it would force Bledsoe (and KG/GW) to remember the running game and spread the ball around. I would hope that they wouldn't forget that over the bye week though.

Comment

Working...
                              X