PDA

View Full Version : Bummer, Moulds most likely won't play on Sunday.

RedEyE
10-23-2003, 05:40 PM
ESPN just announced that Moulds stated that he is still feeling a lot of soreness and although he really wants to play, he needs to maintain his health for the rest of the season.

I don't see him playing, especially with the bye coming up.

Tatonka
10-23-2003, 05:52 PM
he will be in uniform i think.. but that would be a definate blow if we didnt have him.

shelby
10-23-2003, 05:54 PM
:(

Hopefully Josh and Bobby can step up. i think last week was a huge confidence booster for Josh. Plus...this will help KG stay focused on the running game.

gochiefs
10-23-2003, 06:29 PM
Be prepared for a total clamp down on your passing game...I have a feeling we are going to see a Charger-game like performance from the Chiefs defense.

lunatic_bills_fan
10-23-2003, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by RedEyE
ESPN just announced that Moulds stated that he is still feeling a lot of soreness and although he really wan't to play, he needs to maintain his health for the rest of the season.

I don't see him playing, especially with the bye coming up.

Well in all fairness, This game coming up is the next game "for the rest of the season." This game could mean a great deal going into the buy, at some point you gotta suck it up!!

RedEyE
10-23-2003, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by lunatic_bills_fan

Well in all fairness, This game coming up is the next game "for the rest of the season." This game could mean a great deal going into the buy, at some point you gotta suck it up!!

......but at what cost? Lose against the Cheifs without your star WR, or gamble and lose your star WR for the season?

socalfan
10-23-2003, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by shelby
:(

Hopefully Josh and Bobby can step up. i think last week was a huge confidence booster for Josh. Plus...this will help KG stay focused on the running game.

I agree, it could be a real plus for the Bills. It may force them into pass plays that don't take 5-7 seconds to develop. Get Drew back in 3-5 steps and let it fly. None of the 7 step drops. The Bills play a more crisp offense that way.

Originally posted by RedEyE
......but at what cost? Lose against the Cheifs without your star WR, or gamble and lose your star WR for the season?

I would hold him out to be sure that he will be there for the rest of the season. If he reinjures it because he isn't ready, or worse yet causes a different injury because he isn't fluid that would not be smart.

BillsOverDolphins
10-23-2003, 08:29 PM
****!!!!!!!!!...damnit, ****, ****, *****, **********, mother****er....

Edited by staff. Watch the language.

BAM
10-23-2003, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by BillsOverDolphins
****!!!!!!!!!...damnit, ****, ****, *****, ********, mother****er....

:dj:

Tatonka
10-24-2003, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by gochiefs
Be prepared for a total clamp down on your passing game...I have a feeling we are going to see a Charger-game like performance from the Chiefs defense.

your out of your damn mind..

your secondary sucks.. you couldnt "clamp down" our practice squad players.

Doc
10-24-2003, 07:47 AM
If Morris can return, that will be a big lift IMHO. Without Moulds, it would force Bledsoe to distribute the ball more instead of locking-onto Moulds.

ryven
10-24-2003, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by gochiefs

Hey Reed looked good against a very good DB in Baily.

Tatonka
10-24-2003, 03:33 PM
moulds.. we dont need no stinking moulds.

gochiefs
10-24-2003, 03:43 PM
You will see....your wideouts without Moulds are no better than the Chargers or Baltimore...and we shut down both of those passing games.

Our secondary is a lot better than you think...you know we ARE second in the NFL in interceptions....

HotRod
10-25-2003, 05:07 AM
I agree with those saying that if Moulds is not 100% he should stay out. That would give him an extra week before facing Dallas. No need in hampering recovery, let's get him healthy for the last half of the season. IMO, Doc is also right, it would force Bledsoe (and KG/GW) to remember the running game and spread the ball around. I would hope that they wouldn't forget that over the bye week though.

Historian
10-25-2003, 07:18 AM
That's too bad. They're going to need him in order to score the two Lindell field goals I predicted. :(

BuffaloRanger
10-26-2003, 09:33 AM
Are our coaches really that ******ed that it takes the star WR to be out for them to remember to run the ball???

Yeah, I guess so. WHICH IS WHY THEY HAVE TO GO!!

If Moulds dresses he should play in some red zone scenarios - as a decoy. KC would be focusing so much on him that someone else should get open.

The_Philster
10-26-2003, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by BuffaloRanger
Are our coaches really that ******ed that it takes the star WR to be out for them to remember to run the ball???

Yeah, I guess so. WHICH IS WHY THEY HAVE TO GO!!.

I know...but going by that, should Bledsoe go as well? He didn't lock onto his targets the way he used to. Without Moulds in there, he not only spread the ball around, but he didn't stare down his WRs as much.

Sabre Ally
10-26-2003, 10:48 AM
I dunno Phil, following the logic that Bledsoe et. al. played better with Moulds out, maybe we should get rid of Moulds instead.

:tomato:

Hey! I was just kidding, ok! :laughter:

The_Philster
10-26-2003, 10:49 AM
That's a sick joke :cynic:

Sabre Ally
10-26-2003, 10:51 AM
Sorry, that happens when I hang out with sick friends. ;)

The_Philster
10-26-2003, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by Sabre Ally
Sorry, that happens when I hang out with sick friends. ;)

You really shouldn't talk about helmetguy that way :shakeno:

Sabre Ally
10-26-2003, 10:56 AM
Why not?

The_Philster
10-26-2003, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by Sabre Ally
Why not?

:idunno: