PDA

View Full Version : Time to give the Chiefs a present

mybills
10-23-2003, 09:08 PM
A nice big L

After watching them play their last game, struggling as much as they did, being 36" from going into OT against an aged and injured team......I think it's time to give them their very first <b>L</b> of the season!

I have a feeling it'll happen, especially if Takeo's speech stayed with the players!

:gobills:

gochiefs
10-23-2003, 09:14 PM
Eric Moulds isn't playing you know.

mybills
10-23-2003, 09:19 PM
He's only one of many talented Bills. We just beat the redskins without him, now on to their chiefs! Buffalo's payback to all Indians! :snicker:

*note; this is in no way a knock to any indian tribe.

Halbert
10-23-2003, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by mybills
*note; this is in no way a knock to any indian tribe.

:rofl:

:deadhorse

ryguy8161
10-23-2003, 10:19 PM
Eric Moulds is like having an extra present. This week we may be an average recieving corps. if he doesn't play. Still not bad.

Tom A Hawk
10-24-2003, 07:15 AM
It will most likely be a W you give the Chiefs........and we thank you for that.

Tatonka
10-24-2003, 07:36 AM
our receiving corps without moulds is as good as the chiefs. lol

Skip Towne
10-24-2003, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by mybills
He's only one of many talented Bills. We just beat the redskins without him, now on to their chiefs! Buffalo's payback to all Indians! :snicker:

*note; this is in no way a knock to any indian tribe. Aren't you aware of what Indians do to buffaloes?

CHIEF4EVER
10-24-2003, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by Skip Towne
Aren't you aware of what Indians do to buffaloes?

The same thing that Donk and Faider fans do to sheep? :scratch:

Mr. Miyagi
10-24-2003, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by Tatonka
No. Better.

gochiefs
10-24-2003, 11:17 AM

You are nuts...you'd take Bobby Shaw and Jake "no speed" Reed over Johnnie Morton and Eddie Kennison?

At least with our duo you'd have someone to stretch the field. A lot more experience too.

And don't quote me stats....if Bledsoe was our QB our WR would have bigger stats too.

Buckets
10-24-2003, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by Tom A Hawk
It will most likely be a W you give the Chiefs........and we thank you for that.

I see the KC homers found the ZONE

don137
10-24-2003, 11:38 AM
I'd take the Bills receivers over KC's anyday. If you include TE's then I would give KC the edge. No KC receiver could do to Champ Bailey what Reed did to him last week...

gochiefs
10-24-2003, 11:41 AM
See Chiefs 45, Redskins 13, year, 2001.

We threw the ball all over virtually the same Redskins secondary that day.

Mr. Miyagi
10-24-2003, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by gochiefs

You are nuts...you'd take Bobby Shaw and Jake &quot;no speed&quot; Reed over Johnnie Morton and Eddie Kennison?

At least with our duo you'd have someone to stretch the field. A lot more experience too.

And don't quote me stats....if Bledsoe was our QB our WR would have bigger stats too.
Last I checked, Eddie Kennison is a Denver reject and nobody else wanted him for like a whole season.

And Johnny Morton sucked last season, and still sucks.

BAM
10-24-2003, 11:43 AM
It's Josh Reed, is Jake Reed even still alive? You must be thinkin' of the wrong dude. Our J. Reed is a second year player that tore up the NCAA record books.

ryguy8161
10-24-2003, 11:58 AM

You are nuts...you'd take Bobby Shaw and Jake &quot;no speed&quot; Reed over Johnnie Morton and Eddie Kennison?

You obviously didn't see the Bills highlights last week... Reed matched against Champ Bailey... gets 109 yards.

Too many people think you need to have speed to have good recievers.:confused2

gochiefs
10-24-2003, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi

Last I checked, Eddie Kennison is a Denver reject and nobody else wanted him for like a whole season.

And Johnny Morton sucked last season, and still sucks.

Eddie K spent last year stretching the field the entire season and had a decent year for us, he led the NFL in yards per catch if I remember...53 grabs for 903 yards and a couple touchdowns.

Morton had a bad year last season due to injury and playing in a new place and new system for the first time in his career.

To say he sucks this year is really showing ignorance, he's been our best wide receiever and is also putting up good numbers with over 16 yards a catch and three touchdowns.

gochiefs
10-24-2003, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by ryguy8161

You obviously didn't see the Bills highlights last week... Reed matched against Champ Bailey... gets 109 yards.

Too many people think you need to have speed to have good recievers.:confused2

Reed doesn't scare me. Bailey's a good CB but the Redskins had no pass rush last week and even Bailey can't cover a WR for 10 seconds.

ryguy8161
10-24-2003, 12:11 PM

Reed doesn't scare me. Bailey's a good CB but the Redskins had no pass rush last week and even Bailey can't cover a WR for 10 seconds.

Bruce had his hands on Bledsoe about a dozen times last week, trust me I was there.

gochiefs
10-24-2003, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by ryguy8161

Bruce had his hands on Bledsoe about a dozen times last week, trust me I was there.

But Bledsoe got good protection last week, right?

ryguy8161
10-24-2003, 12:20 PM
Yeah suprisingly pretty good protection, not so much from Jennings. I can see why you wouldn't be scared of Reed, but after I saw him go up on the sidelines against double coverage in the 'skins game, it's like he's a new player.

Chiefsfan59
10-24-2003, 01:52 PM
we'll see

KCWolfman
10-24-2003, 05:12 PM

Someone had better let Bledsoe know this right away

Bledsoe - Attempts: 222 Completions: 135 Yards: 1595
Green - Attempts: 204 Completions: 122 Yards: 1562

They look identical to me, and that includes Moulds statistics thus far. You may have Moulds (which actually you may not), but we counter easily with Gonzalez and even Holmes with catches.

Important - All passes are not dependent upon WRs.