PDA

View Full Version : And the Winner of the 1st EVER BillsZone Loser Pool is...

BZLoserPool
10-24-2003, 04:09 AM
Jaded7

Congratulations Jaded! :bf1: :party:

You have won the pot of 4,000 Zonebucks. :$: You have beat Earthquake and the other 18 people in this pool and have gone on to become to ultimate loser chooser! :snicker:

Congrats! :up:

------------------------------------------------------

Also, for those of you interested, I am going to be starting another loser pool for week 9. I will post another thread here and start the pool at 1,000 Zonebucks. It will cost each poster 100 Zonebucks to join!

kardshark19
10-24-2003, 04:34 AM
Congrats Loser!!! :bravo: :cheers: :hail:

The_Philster
10-24-2003, 05:06 AM
Congrats, J. :up:

ryven
10-24-2003, 07:19 AM
congrats

Valerie
10-24-2003, 07:35 AM
:curtsey: Thanks everyone! :)

I don't know why any of you doubted I'd win. I've been picking losers my whole life. I knew eventually it would pay off. ;) I am the best at picking the biggest losers! :D

Voltron
10-24-2003, 12:19 PM
I am a Buffalo Bills fan, a Houston Astro's fan, and a Red sox fan. I don't know if you can pick more big game losers to follow than that :)

HAMMER
10-24-2003, 04:12 PM
I told you chicks were dumb, and smelled, and had coodies. Now rub my feet, and while your down there......

Michael82
10-24-2003, 05:11 PM
Hey Jaded....I need help picking a loser this week. I was thinking about the Giants or maybe the Jets, but i'm not sure. Here's the schedule...

WEEK 8

Carolina at New Orleans
Cleveland at New England
Dallas at Tampa Bay
Denver at Baltimore
Detroit at Chicago
N.Y. Giants at Minnesota
Seattle at Cincinnati
St. Louis at Pittsburgh
Tennessee at Jacksonville
San Francisco at Arizona
Houston at Indianapolis
N.Y. Jets at Philadelphia
Buffalo at Kansas City
Miami at San Diego

Michael82
10-26-2003, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by Mike32282
Hey Jaded....I need help picking a loser this week. I was thinking about the Giants or maybe the Jets, but i'm not sure. Here's the schedule...

WEEK 8

Carolina at New Orleans
Cleveland at New England
Dallas at Tampa Bay
Denver at Baltimore
Detroit at Chicago
N.Y. Giants at Minnesota
Seattle at Cincinnati
St. Louis at Pittsburgh
Tennessee at Jacksonville
San Francisco at Arizona
Houston at Indianapolis
N.Y. Jets at Philadelphia
Miami at San Diego

Well, Jaded?

Valerie
10-26-2003, 07:20 PM
Oopps, sorry, Mike, I never saw this. How come the Bills aren't on the list? Unfortunately, I think they're going to lose tonight. If you wouldn't let me pick the Bills, then I would've said Cincinnati. They lost, right?

The_Philster
10-26-2003, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by Jaded 7
Oopps, sorry, Mike, I never saw this. How come the Bills aren't on the list? Unfortunately, I think they're going to lose tonight. If you wouldn't let me pick the Bills, then I would've said Cincinnati. They lost, right?

nope....they won today...your loser-picking abilities failing you? ;)

Valerie
10-26-2003, 07:22 PM
No. Because I still picked the Bills first!:tongue: Talk to me if they win. lol

Michael82
10-26-2003, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by Jaded 7

Damn Giants screwed me out of the loser pool! Luckily 70% of the people picked them and other winners too. Maybe i'll still be alive by luck. :D

Valerie
10-26-2003, 07:30 PM
I'm sorry about not seeing your post earlier. I was surprised the Giants won today. Although I did pick them in the BFZ football pool. I'm very disappointed in my Cowboys though. :( WTF was that game today?

Valerie
10-27-2003, 06:32 AM
I'm still on a roll. Unfortunately I was right about the Bills.

I don't have time to read through 3 pages of stuff during last night's game, but, I can tell by the thread titles, everyone is pissed. Rightfully so, but Kansas City is UNDEFEATED! Granted the Bills didn't play well at all, but KC has a tough team and they're obviously on a roll and they're the real deal. To get this worked up about losing to an undefeated team isn't right. Save this anger when the Bills perform poorly against a bad team. I'm sad that they lost too, but I honestly didn't think they could win anyway. I was hoping they'd put up more points and at least act like they wanted to win, but I'm not surprised at the result.

Hopefully during the bye week they'll have time to regroup themselves and really focus on becoming a solid team.