PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have good seats to the Colts or the Texans games?

Shiny Chicken
10-24-2003, 11:16 AM
If anyone has good seats, I may be interested in buying one. I haven't been to a Bills game since Kelly's last season. I can't really pay much, if at all over cover price. I can give you cover price, though. I'm a very poor college student :(

I'd also need to figure out a way to get back to Albany that night. Classes in the morning I'm not allowed to miss. I know, I'm difficult. But if anyone could help me out, I'd be very grateful!!

Just respond here, or let me know. Thanks!

Ben

Shiny Chicken
10-24-2003, 11:18 AM
Oh, and my first choice would be the Miami game... but I know those are hard to come by. I also may be interested in getting a second ticket to the one I go to, if I go... not sure about that yet.

Drewpac
10-24-2003, 11:50 AM
I have good seats to the Indy game but I coming from way out west (Los Angeles) and there's no way I'm giving them to you anyway. Also, you could miss a class. I've missed all sorts of classes in my academic career. I'd love to write more but my shift is starting at Walmart in a few minutes.

Shiny Chicken
10-24-2003, 11:53 AM
Haha, that's just the problem, I've already missed the maximum allowed in all my classes... not allowed to miss anymore. Theatre professors are very strict about attendance.

Oh, and by no means does the person selling me tickets and the person possible driving from out east have to be the same person :D

Drewpac
10-24-2003, 12:07 PM
Oh, I see. Well, if that's the case your f'd. You could take amtrak to Buffalo and then have one of the Zoners pick you up; if you can afford the ticket. I feel your pain, as I too am terribly poor and lack proper transportation means.

Voltron
10-24-2003, 12:32 PM
Shiny,
I am going to the Colts game and my Sister in law goes to St. Rose and may be comming home that weekend. It will be up to her but she can get you as far as Utica and I can pick you up from there. As far as getting back I am not sure I can help you with that. The game is over around 5 usually and It takes 3 1/2 hours to get to Utica so she would be gone by then. I have good seats as well but I am taking an old friend.

Valerie
10-24-2003, 02:19 PM
I thought the Bills ran a bus from Albany to the games. I wish I could help you, Ben, but I can't. I'm not going to any other games in Buffalo except for Miami and I only have one ticket for that game. I don't have any friends willing to sit in the freezing weather for football. I'm the only fool. lol Good luck though! :)

Earthquake Enyart
10-24-2003, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by Shiny Chicken
Theatre professors are very strict about attendance.

This sure explains a lot.

CanadianBill11
10-24-2003, 02:24 PM
Why don't you get tickets from the Bills offical site.

Valerie
10-24-2003, 02:36 PM
Canadian Bill, your signature is cool!!!:up:

CanadianBill11
10-24-2003, 04:16 PM
Thanks, I made it myself using photoshop and some animation program.

Shiny Chicken
10-24-2003, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by Voltron
Shiny,
I am going to the Colts game and my Sister in law goes to St. Rose and may be comming home that weekend. It will be up to her but she can get you as far as Utica and I can pick you up from there. As far as getting back I am not sure I can help you with that. The game is over around 5 usually and It takes 3 1/2 hours to get to Utica so she would be gone by then. I have good seats as well but I am taking an old friend.

Thanks for the info man and thanks for the offers!!!! Keep me updated, man.

Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
This sure explains a lot.

I'm not sure what that meant, but I don't think it was good.

Originally posted by CanadianBill11
Why don't you get tickets from the Bills offical site.

Cayse I wanna sit with people I know :p: