PDA

View Full Version : Chicks Picks!

Valerie
10-24-2003, 02:58 PM
Bills @ Chiefs (-7): After four ugly weeks, we finally got another peak at that potent Buffalo offense. With Willis McGahee on the mend, Travis Henry finally busted out with his best performance of the year (Coincidence? We don't think so!). But Drew's crew will be in over their head as they try to keep up with the good Priest and his undefeated unit.
Straight Up: Chiefs
Spread: Chiefs

And here's what they had to say about last week's game....

Bills skin Redskins: After several weeks of lifeless performances, the Bills finally came to life with 432 yards of offense against the stumbling Redskins. Josh Reed was Bledsoe's partner of choice with eight receptions for 109 yards and a touchdown. Travis Henry further staked his claim to the starting spot by busting out with 167 rushing yards and two scores in Buffalo's 24-7 victory. Looks like the Bills are back!

http://www.chicksonfootball.com

The Spaz
10-24-2003, 03:00 PM
What do chicks no?:)

R. Rich
10-24-2003, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by The Spaz
What do chicks no?:)

How to spell 'know', I bet.

BuffaloBillsDan
10-24-2003, 03:43 PM
Oh know!! Know one nose how to spell.

HAMMER
10-24-2003, 04:09 PM
Girls are dumb, they smell, and have coodies.
Why are womens feet smaller than mens? So they can stand closer to the sink! Now get back in the kitchen and bake me a pie woman.

CanadianBill11
10-24-2003, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by R. Rich

Two many people don't no the difference between 'no' and 'know'. It does knot mean they are illiterate! ;-0

The Spaz
10-24-2003, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by R. Rich

That was on purpose hence the smiley face!:cool:

Thailog80
10-24-2003, 06:31 PM
Chicks with What?? Oh sorry you said picks.....whew I thought I was on some adult site for a minute. Go Jaded!!

Valerie
10-24-2003, 07:06 PM
Geez! I try to bring a little football talk here and you guys all pick on me and the Chicks. For shame on all of you!

Thailog80
10-24-2003, 07:23 PM
Hey I for one love Chicks. Who else would make my dinner and clean my clothes? Me?......LOL

HotRod
10-25-2003, 04:59 AM
I hope the "chicks" are wrong with their prediction of the Chiefs winning, but hope that they are right about the Bills "being back".

Jaded, ignore the twilight zone type responses you got in this thread. Just talk football.

Jan Reimers
10-25-2003, 05:01 AM
Thanks, Jaded. I disagree with the Chicks on Henry, though. He ran well because he is getting healthy and got the ball 31 times, not because of the spectre of McGahee. Travis is a great running back - he does not need Willis for motivation.

The_Philster
10-25-2003, 05:03 AM
Originally posted by Jan Reimers
Thanks, Jaded. I disagree with the Chicks on Henry, though. He ran well because he is getting healthy and got the ball 31 times, not because of the spectre of McGahee. Travis is a great running back - he does not need Willis for motivation.
He also got some blocking for a change. He's had to make his own yards all season. Against the Redskins, the line actually opened holes for him.

SABURZFAN
10-25-2003, 07:01 AM
i'd rather see chic pics.:snicker:

Cntrygal
10-25-2003, 11:51 AM
:shakeno:

Some of you guys pick on people for NOT posting anything football related... then when Jaded finally posts something - most of you don't even comment on it. :shakeno:

Originally posted by Jan Reimers

I agree with you Jan! I was great seeing him running more like last year. I don't think it had much anything to do with WM either.