PDA

View Full Version : Buffalo Bills on the new NFL Network...

Michael82
10-24-2003, 05:29 PM
Thursday, November 6
7:00 p.m. -- NFL Team Huddle: Buffalo
Team Huddle focuses on each team's two most successful seasons. This week: the AFC East and the Buffalo Bills, beginning with their 1990 season and the start of AFC dominance in the early 90s.
7:30 p.m. -- NFL Team Huddle: Buffalo
Team Huddle focuses on each team's two most successful seasons. This week: the AFC East and the Buffalo Bills, showcasing their 1993 season, culminating with their 4th consecutive trip to the Super Bowl.

Saturday, November 8
2:00 p.m. -- Film Session: Weekend Tailgate
Super Bowl XXVII: Dallas vs. Buffalo (1993) - The Dallas Cowboys begin their title run with a convincing 52-17 win over the Buffalo Bills.
2:30 p.m. -- Film Session: Weekend Tailgate
Super Bowl XXVIII: Dallas vs. Buffalo (1994) - With their 30-13 win over the Buffalo Bills, the Dallas Cowboys join the San Francisco 49ers and the Pittsburgh Steelers as the only teams to win four Super Bowls.

Friday, November 14
9:00 p.m. -- NFL Films Presents
Explores the depth of the NFL Films archive with unique perspectives on football’s greatest heroes and personalities as well as its history, humanity and humor. "Special Teams/Special Players" stories include: Gramaticas, Kicking Triangles, Trey Junkin, Bob Kalsu, Radio.

Tuesday, November 18
12:00 p.m. -- Film Session: Quarterbacks
Masters of the Game: Quarterbacks (1997) - This show takes a look inside of the high pressure world of an NFL QB. Listen to QB's like: Troy Aikman, Drew Bledsoe, Steve Young, Boomer Esiason, and Dan Marino.

Tuesday, November 25
5:00 p.m. -- NFL's Greatest
50 Greatest Quarterbacks (1997) - A look at the legendary men who played their careers under center and under the spotlight. Past great QB's and historians speak on what it takes to be a great quaterback including: Jim Kelly, Joe Montana, Warren Moon, Bart Starr, John Madden, and the late Johnny Unitas.

Saturday, November 29
1:00 p.m. -- Film Session: Weekend Tailgate
Super Bowl XXV: NY Giants vs. Buffalo (1991) - The New York Giants hold-off the Buffalo Bills in this 20-19 thriller to win their second Super Bowl title. Bills kicker Scott Norwood misses a field goal with no time left on the clock.

http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/schedule

Michael82
10-24-2003, 06:37 PM
Doug Flutie and Marv Levy also join the NFL network and serve as analysts/reporters.

http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/total_access_analysts

ArcticWildMan
10-24-2003, 06:41 PM
Big deal. A bunch off old, rehashed content. :rolleyes:

I wonder how much the NFL will sucker people into paying for this?

Michael82
10-24-2003, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by ArcticWildMan
Big deal. A bunch off old, rehashed content. :rolleyes:

I wonder how much the NFL will sucker people into paying for this?

it's part of the direct TV/NFL Sunday Ticket package. :D

10. It will cost you nothing directly as long as you have cable or satellite service and the appropriate hardware. We will derive our income from advertising and fees that cable operators pay us to carry our channel.

RedEyE
10-24-2003, 06:54 PM
I'm actually very intersted in this. ESPN will be rendered useless to the NFL in less than 5 years.

Michael82
10-24-2003, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by RedEyE
I'm actually very intersted in this. ESPN will rendered useless to the NFL in less than 5 years.

EXACTLY and with the whole Playmakers thing, that is pissing the NFL off and it could ruin the relationship, if it hasn't already. Plus, the NFL was really upset at ESPN for hiring Rush Limbaugh too.

KCWolfman
10-24-2003, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by Mike32282

EXACTLY and with the whole Playmakers thing, that is pissing the NFL off and it could ruin the relationship, if it hasn't already. Plus, the NFL was really upset at ESPN for hiring Rush Limbaugh too.

I don't see how they could be after hiring Leslie Visser, Dennis Miller, and Eric Dickerson.

Michael82
10-26-2003, 08:20 AM
bump

anyone going to watch the new channel? I know I will and am so glad it's finally coming. I'll have something to watch on those late nights when I cant sleep. :D

The_Philster
10-26-2003, 08:37 AM
I would if I could...but I don't get it here. :sadwalk: