PDA

View Full Version : Football Guys say HEnry should have a huge day.

lordofgun
10-25-2003, 11:51 AM
Buffalo’s Travis Henry vs. The Kansas City Defense (Great Matchup)
<i>
Travis Henry blew up week 7 vs. Washington with 31/167/2 rushing (39/196/2 as a team). Do you think the ballyhoo surrounding Willis McGahee’s return to practice served to motivate him? Anyway, Henry has been a good-to-great fantasy start in his last 3 games, with 74/305/3 rushing and 10/62/1 receiving during that span (2nd in FP per week among all RB’s). His 4.1 ypc average over that 3 week span is 1 yard per carry better than the team’s average for the 2003 season – sounds like the OL is starting to do their job run-blocking again.

The run D was decent vs. Oakland on Monday night (25/100/1) this past week, but awful 2 weeks ago vs. Green Bay (35/183/2). This season, the Chiefs rank as the 24th rushing D in the league, allowing 127.4 yards per game and 5 TD’s so far this season. The linebacking corps enjoyed an awesome IDP evening on Monday night, with Scott Fujita ranking #1 among all fantasy LB (11 solo tackles, 1 assist, 1 sack) and Shawn Barber at #2 (8 solo tackles, 1 assist, 2 sacks and 1 forced fumble).

Buffalo is still waiting for backup RB Sammy Morris to recover from hernia surgery (questionable) and T Mike Williams has a sore neck (probable). KC lists LB Fred Jones (foot) and DE R-Kal Truluck (ankle) as questionable, while LBs Shawn Barber (knee) and Kawika Mitchell (hamstring) and DT John Browning (shoulder) are all probable to play.

Arrowhead Stadium expects a high of 53F and a low of 34F with a 10% chance of precipitation on Sunday – it should be fine weather for running backs to pound the ball.

Henry is playing at the top of his game right now, and the Chiefs are mediocre to poor in this phase (depending on the week). A big edge goes to the visitors in this game.
</i>

shelby
10-25-2003, 12:25 PM
link?
:snicker:

BillsOverDolphins
10-25-2003, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by shelby
link?
:snicker:
Off the subject, but I can't remember Henry fumbling once this year..has he?...either way, he's improved drastically in that regard...I just hope GW and KG continue to feed him the rock...he's what wins us games

lordofgun
10-25-2003, 12:29 PM
He fumbled twice in the Jets game.

BillsOverDolphins
10-25-2003, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by lordofgun
He fumbled twice in the Jets game.
my bad...I didn't get to see that game(thank god)..thanx LOG

Mr. Miyagi
10-25-2003, 12:49 PM
RUN TRAVIS RUN!!!!!!!!!!!