• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cntrygal
    Visually stunning but camera-shy.
    • Jul 2002

More KC injuries??

I know that Holmes is listed as "Probable" - but what happened? Was this just a "tweak" in practice?

Chiefs

Probable: LB Shawn Barber (knee); RB Derrick Blaylock (hamstring/hip); WR Marc Boerigter (toe); DT John Browning (shoulder); QB Trent Green (thigh); RB Priest Holmes (shoulder); LB Kawika Mitchell (hamstring); WR Johnnie Morton (ankle); S Greg Wesley (knee); S Jerome Woods (shoulder)

Questionable: LB Fred Jones (foot); CB Dexter McCleon (thigh); DE R-Kal Truluck (ankle)

Bills

Probable: RB Sam Gash (ankle); T Mike Williams (neck)

Questionable: RB Sammy Morris (abdomen); WR Eric Moulds (groin)

Doubtful: DT Ron Edwards (shoulder)

see nfl zone
    Originally posted by notacon
    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com
  • KCWolfman
    • Oct 2003

Even the questionables on the KC side should play. Personally, I am hoping that someone accidently trips William Bartee 8 or 12 times and leaves McCleon where he belongs. Holmes has been nursing pings since he dove in the endzone a few weeks ago - no big deal.

Comment

• KCWolfman
      • Oct 2003

Oh, and I am glad R-Kal is back on the field after a few weeks out. Bledsoe may have his hands full if your OLine doesn't hold.

Comment

• Cntrygal
        • Jul 2002

ok.. I was wondering if this was something new since ESPN didn't have him listed on the "Probable" list yesterday.

ESPN is pathetic. I need to send them another email.
        The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

Comment

• KCWolfman
          • Oct 2003

Originally posted by Cntrygal
          ok.. I was wondering if this was something new since ESPN didn't have him listed on the "Probable" list yesterday.

ESPN is pathetic. I need to send them another email.
          They really do suck. They still haven't updated last weeks stats on many players.

NFL.com, for now, until they start slackin' off.

Comment

• Cntrygal
            • Jul 2002

Start sending ESPN emails. I sent them emails about updating the injury list. And while they still don't get it right or completely accurate, they change SOMETHING. Of course, they never directly responded to my emails... they would just update their page a little.

Comment

• KCWolfman
              • Oct 2003

Cntrygal - ESPN turned me off several years ago. We were playing SEA at home and had the biggest deluge I have ever seen in my lifetime. The rain was simply horrific. You literally could not see the field (I was there on the second level) due to the rain. The game was the first NFL game temporarily postponed in years.

Both ESPN and TVGuide said that Paul Tags was a wuss to delay and the NFL would suffer for such a poor decision.

7 people died that night only a couple of miles from the stadium due to the intense flooding that occurred. I thought, it must be nice to sit atop your 40th or 50th floor office 1500 miles away and decide that the weather wasn't a factor in a monsoon that drowned several people in the same freakin' town.

I sent an email to both companies and basic received a reply that said "We are sorry for the tragedy that occurred" and never addressed the callous print from either entity.

Comment

• The_Philster
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by KCWolfman
                Cntrygal - ESPN turned me off several years ago. We were playing SEA at home and had the biggest deluge I have ever seen in my lifetime. The rain was simply horrific. You literally could not see the field (I was there on the second level) due to the rain. The game was the first NFL game temporarily postponed in years.
                I remember that game Was watching part of it at the Big Tree after a Bills game. I couldn't believe they played through that as long as they did.
                The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• KCWolfman
                  • Oct 2003

Originally posted by The_Philster

I remember that game Was watching part of it at the Big Tree after a Bills game. I couldn't believe they played through that as long as they did.
                  It truly was unbelievable. I lived through a hurricane while living in Tampa - and while the hurricane was obviously more intense, it simply did not drop the amount of rain I saw at Arrowhead that night. And to be honest, people still didn't leave the game in huge numbers. We waited in the crowded covered areas and went back out when the rain slacked up.

I was hoping the storm cloud made it to New York and dropped some KC destruction directly on the houses of the idiots who made those comments.

Comment

Working...
                  X