PDA

View Full Version : Goalie Sale in FHL -

Dozerdog
10-25-2003, 10:08 PM
Here are the Trades I proposed-

I actually took some down because I have 5 trade proposals out there- time to post them all to see If I can jack up the price in a bidding war...:snicker::snicker2:

Dozerdog
10-25-2003, 10:12 PM
Kagaku Ninja Tai-

RW Alex Mogilny for RW Afinegenov & Fleury- G or Hedberg-G

stunning sabres

RW/LW Miro Satan for RW Afinegenov & Fleury- G or Hedberg-G

Dozerdog
10-25-2003, 10:15 PM
Fat Pansies-

C- Doug Weight for Fleury- G

The blockbuster-

Fat Pansies -

LW- Markus Naslund and Manny Fernandez- G for

RW Afinegenov, Fleury- G , Hedberg-G, and LW Martin Straka

Dozerdog
10-25-2003, 10:16 PM
I cancled one of the trades to open a trade slot for a counter proposal for anyone who wants to make an offer.

Dozerdog
10-25-2003, 10:30 PM
Hey Fennerman- I sent you a trade proposal-

Spezza and Varada for Max afinegenov and Fleury-

Dozerdog
10-25-2003, 11:42 PM
Sorry Fennerman-

Not interested in Steve Y-he's a bit to fragile for my liking- off to a great start- but apparently is not playing in back to back games - to keep him fresh.

want the kid Spezza

Fennernen
10-25-2003, 11:52 PM
Spezza is off limits... Way too good a player to give just to enhance my goalie spot. Lecalvalier doesn't interest you?? or Peca?

Dozerdog
10-25-2003, 11:54 PM
OK- you win-

Lecavilier and Varada for Afinegenov and Fleury

Fennernen
10-26-2003, 01:07 AM
Maybe....

Fennernen
10-26-2003, 01:08 AM
Would you consier anyone other than Varada....
Lecalvalier is pretty huge!

Dozerdog
10-26-2003, 01:13 AM
Nope

Dozerdog
10-26-2003, 01:25 AM
Here's how I see it-

3-4 teams listed above are all in tough straights in goal.

I have numerous deals with Fleury out there- unfortunatly, the way yahoo works, it takes just one owner to accept- one push of the button and the deal's done.

Right now Varada is hot, but no way he finishes the year ahead of Max - he never has. I'm interested in Varada for his +/- and his dual position (LW/RW) making him versitile.

Lecavilier for Fleury- Fleury will get the majority of starts- his counterpart Caron got shellacked tonight. Fleury has a save % of . 949- putting him in a virtual tie for the league lead.- He's going to shore up your rotation of backups. Plus, you just dumped one for Pascal Dupuis.

Your call- the clock is ticking- first come first serve :snicker:

Fennernen
10-26-2003, 01:30 AM
The only problem there is this, Varada may have never finished ahead of Max before, but then again, Varada has never played a full season on Ottawa before. And Max is coming off a part season because of that head injury, so he's got a lot of recurporating time ahead of him.

I do like Fleury, but then again, Hasek is starting almost all the games, giving me at least 2 starts a week, and Conklin has been nothing short of Stellar when he's been in, whether to start or relieve (both counting as games to reach the minimum 2 a week), so there I am not too worried.

Lecalvalier, with this improved Tampa team, has been lighting it up as of late, and is finally back in full form after his injury (where Max should be in a year or so).

It's a tough call, but there is no way I can trade Varada for Max, Max may get more points, but he's not defensive (+/-), and he's a pussy (PIM), where as Varada is, as you said, awesome for +/- and he's LW/RW... plus, he's one of the only tough guys (if you wanna call that toughness, I'd rather call it, **** disturberness) on Ottawa.

Maybe we can work something else out...