PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye Minnesota - It was getting cramped anyway

KCWolfman
10-26-2003, 03:20 PM
Well, it is up to you guys to help the 72 dolphins celebrate - That must stick in some of your craws.

Anyway, good luck. I look forward to an exciting game and hope to enjoy the only unbeaten record tomorrow.

The_Philster
10-26-2003, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by KCWolfman
Well, it is up to you guys to help the 72 dolphins celebrate - That must stick in some of your craws.

Anyway, good luck. I look forward to an exciting game and hope to enjoy the only unbeaten record tomorrow. We're looking forward to having no unbeatens after tonight :D

BillsOverDolphins
10-26-2003, 03:29 PM

Anyway, good luck. I look forward to an exciting game and hope to enjoy the only unbeaten record tomorrow.
Good luck to you guys too..Chiefs fans have been the classiest we've had here:miyagi:

The Natrix
10-26-2003, 03:51 PM
Good luck. Your team is going to need it.

I look for the Bills to expose the Cheifs for what they are tonight---------> a very overrated team. Decent, but overrated. They are going no where in the playoffs. Assuming they make it there...

wwwwooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BillsOverDolphins
10-26-2003, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by The Natrix
Good luck. Your team is going to need it.

I look for the Bills to expose the Cheifs for what they are tonight---------> a very overrated team. Decent, but overrated. They are going no where in the playoffs. Assuming they make it there...

wwwwooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno:

Michael82
10-26-2003, 05:36 PM
Holy ****! Minnesota loses! Seattle loses! AHHHHHH! I'm down Zonebucks! Thank God I didn't get ahold of my bookie before I went to bed. :D

Michael82
10-26-2003, 06:13 PM
OMG!!! Damn it! Arizona BEAT San Fransisco in OVERTIME!!! :eek:

16-13

Tatonka
10-26-2003, 06:19 PM

your time is almost here!

CHIEF4EVER
10-26-2003, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by Tatonka

your time is almost here!

I wouldnt bet the farm on that.

Cntrygal
10-27-2003, 04:19 AM
Well.. now that you won, you HAVE to go 16-0 to shut the fish fans up.

Congrats!