PDA

View Full Version : A couple of comments before the game....

Fat Elvis
10-26-2003, 05:49 PM
First off, I just wanted to say that so far this week the Bills fans that I have run across the net have been nothing but first class fans.

Secondly, I have to admit that this is probably the nicest football BB on the net. It even has more bells and whistles than the beloved Chiefsplanet. It is very nicely done (please contact some of our admins so they can see this:bf1: )

Next, I'd just like to add that I hope we have a well fought game (won by the Chiefs, of course) where no one gets injured.

That said, is there any news on whether or not Moulds will be playing tonight? I've been looking around, but there doesn't seem to be a definite answer one way or another. I think him playing (well, that is) would be a definite advantage for the Bills because we couldn't sell out stopping the run on D. Thanks for any info...

Fat E

Dozerdog
10-26-2003, 05:52 PM
Hey , thanks for all the compliments- I wish your team all the best of luck tonight and.........

WHOA! Who took my wallet?

:jk:

mybills
10-26-2003, 05:55 PM
Nobody knows if Moulds will play yet, but thanks for the kudos, and have a good time watching tonight!

Voltron
10-26-2003, 06:33 PM
This whole week I have been impressed with the Class of the Chiefs fans. You guys have a great team and we will be lucky to come out of KC with a win (but we will do it :) ) It is so nice to meet so many good folks from Chiefdom. It is like a breath of fresh air, since we have to deal with Dolphin fans so much you forget other teams have knowledgeable fans who have some class :snicker:

Good luck and heres to a good game

:cheers: