X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eddiehaskill
    • Sep 2003

Gilbride better pull his head out of his ass

What kind of playcalling is this. Reminds me of all of our losses. We got 4 amazing chances with field position. We are going to lose tongiht. it's pretty obvious. We are getting eaten alive. And we know how good we are at "adjustments" at half time. Gilbride should die!!!
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

3 straight passes when we get the ball at the 36 of KC?? I see a firing in the distance.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• BADTHINGSMAN
      • Oct 2002

Better be a very short distance..

Comment

• Jan Reimers
        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
        • May 2003

Our coaching staff is a complete embarassment - and I include Grey and LeBeau. There is no pass rush, and most of their receivers are running free. Can we cover ANYBODY?
        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Ebenezer
          Give me a minute...
          • Jul 2002

Even CP could get open tonight.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

Working...
          X