X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MTBillsFan
    • May 2003

FIRE The coaching staff at Halftime

Should Ralph Wilson even let this group of clowns back on the field? I can't believe some of the boneheaded calls tonight! Way to go guys, you have cost us a trip to the super bowl!
    Send me some wings!
  • SoCalBillsFan
    Expert on Experts
    • Jul 2002

why wait till halftime?

Comment

• Jan Reimers
      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
      • May 2003

We are not at all prepared and are being totally outcoached. As usual, we abandoned the running game early and have gotten so far behind that KG and GW will claim that we had to pass to catch up.
      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Michael82
        • Jul 2002

FIRE THE COACH!!!! FIRE GILBRIDE!!!! FIRE GREGG!!!!

Comment

• eddiehaskill
          • Sep 2003

FIRE EVERY SINGLE MAN ON THIS TEAM WHO ATTEMPTS TO COACH IN ANY ASPECT OF THE GAME. WE BLOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Ebenezer
            Give me a minute...
            • Jul 2002

28-5 and you stop them on a 3-and-out and you try a 50 yard pass?? Fire Gilbride for calling it and fire gr-EGG Head for either allowing him to call it or not having the balls to override his call.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

Working...
            X