• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ryjam282
    Offical Billszone Starting QB
    • Mar 2003

HAHAHAHAHA, this is hilarious

I can't believe that these coaches are not in High School. The playcalling is a friggin joke. Every play is a damn pass. What the hell is going on here. I mean great field position, perfect time to slam it down there throats...NOOOO, we have to pass every play. I am sick and tired of Gilbride ruining my Sundays. This pisses me off, I hate him.....

Ryan

RUN THE FU%*ing BALL DAMMIT!!!!

Ryan Withey
    Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

• Jan Reimers
    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
    • May 2003

KG just doesn't learn. We will NEVER win consistently with him running the offense.
    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• eddiehaskill
      • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
      KG just doesn't learn. We will NEVER win consistently with him running the offense.
      Consistently? I'm looking for a solid win. We beat ****bags and shaken up teams. We suck big time!!!

Comment

• ryjam282
        Offical Billszone Starting QB
        • Mar 2003

I second that motion. I am really sick and tired of getting ready to watch them play only to be disappointed by the playcalling. Didn't they watch the game last week? We dominated cause we RAN THE BALL, do it again. Jesus, please help this guy. He has no business in the NFL.

Ryan

Ryan Withey
        Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

Working...
        X