• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Fire Gilbride and Bench Bledsoe NOW!!

At the 4 yard line and they are passing?? I love the passing game but this is now past stupid...KG must be fired...

...and what was DB thinking?? Throwing into 3 redshirts?? He doesn't have it on the road to begin with and he is clueless tonight. The game is lost; sit him and make him think about it. Give him a vacation and let him prepare for Dallas.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.
  • kal123
    Maybe?
    • Oct 2003

Agreed

Comment

• BADTHINGSMAN
      • Oct 2002

Bledsoe is a veteran he should learn from his previous mistakes, but he hasnt yet.. Anyone see why the Patriots didnt mind trading Bledsoe to the Bills..

Comment

• Ebenezer
        Give me a minute...
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by silent_one
        Bledsoe is a veteran he should learn from his previous mistakes, but he hasnt yet.. Anyone see why the Patriots didnt mind trading Bledsoe to the Bills..
        In his defense, if we did not have him who would you have at QB.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• stuckincincy
          Buffalo Bills Fan
          • Sep 2003

Patrick Ramsey. They were hot for 'em, but wouldn't move up 5 spots in the draft.
          Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

• BADTHINGSMAN
            • Oct 2002

Id rather have someone who learns from there mistakes.. This whole season Bledsoe has made mistakes and said he and the team will learn from that.. What have they learned??

Comment

• kal123
              Maybe?
              • Oct 2003

Silent, I've said this alot too....now I get why Belichick was laughing behind closed doors.

Soon I'm gonna think he got 2 over on us (Milloy isn't exactly lighting it up)

Comment

• The_Philster
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by stuckincincy
                Patrick Ramsey. They were hot for 'em, but wouldn't move up 5 spots in the draft.
                That's who I was looking at in the draft. I was :angry: pissed when Washington took him.
                The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Rude American
                  EE is my American Idol
                  • Jul 2002

Bledsoe might be "playing to rule." ie, doing everything he's told, exactly as ordered. It's a means of making mangement look stupid.
                  You want that hamburger on bun?

Comment

• Ebenezer
                    Give me a minute...
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Rude American
                    Bledsoe might be "playing to rule." ie, doing everything he's told, exactly as ordered. It's a means of making mangement look stupid.
                    It makes coaching look bad...as if they need any more help.

Comment

• JayWood
                      The Professor
                      • Jul 2002

Iam with you Phil. I had my eye on Ramsey the whole time during that draft last year, and then came the skins in for the kill!!!!! I still like Drew but i think no doubt we have to look at a young star QB in the 2004 draft...no if and s or buts about it!!
                      When you are at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on tight!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X