PDA

View Full Version : Fire Gilbride and Bench Bledsoe NOW!!

Ebenezer
10-26-2003, 09:51 PM
At the 4 yard line and they are passing?? I love the passing game but this is now past stupid...KG must be fired...

...and what was DB thinking?? Throwing into 3 redshirts?? He doesn't have it on the road to begin with and he is clueless tonight. The game is lost; sit him and make him think about it. Give him a vacation and let him prepare for Dallas.

Mr. Cynical
10-26-2003, 09:53 PM
Agreed

BADTHINGSMAN
10-26-2003, 09:54 PM
Bledsoe is a veteran he should learn from his previous mistakes, but he hasnt yet.. Anyone see why the Patriots didnt mind trading Bledsoe to the Bills..

Ebenezer
10-26-2003, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by silent_one
Bledsoe is a veteran he should learn from his previous mistakes, but he hasnt yet.. Anyone see why the Patriots didnt mind trading Bledsoe to the Bills..

In his defense, if we did not have him who would you have at QB.

stuckincincy
10-26-2003, 09:56 PM
Patrick Ramsey. They were hot for 'em, but wouldn't move up 5 spots in the draft.

BADTHINGSMAN
10-26-2003, 09:57 PM
Id rather have someone who learns from there mistakes.. This whole season Bledsoe has made mistakes and said he and the team will learn from that.. What have they learned??

Mr. Cynical
10-26-2003, 10:06 PM
Silent, I've said this alot too....now I get why Belichick was laughing behind closed doors.

Soon I'm gonna think he got 2 over on us (Milloy isn't exactly lighting it up)

The_Philster
10-27-2003, 07:00 AM
Originally posted by stuckincincy
Patrick Ramsey. They were hot for 'em, but wouldn't move up 5 spots in the draft.

That's who I was looking at in the draft. I was :angry: pissed when Washington took him.

Rude American
10-27-2003, 07:22 AM
Bledsoe might be "playing to rule." ie, doing everything he's told, exactly as ordered. It's a means of making mangement look stupid.

Ebenezer
10-27-2003, 07:51 AM
Originally posted by Rude American
Bledsoe might be "playing to rule." ie, doing everything he's told, exactly as ordered. It's a means of making mangement look stupid.

It makes coaching look bad...as if they need any more help.

JayWood
10-27-2003, 08:50 AM
Iam with you Phil. I had my eye on Ramsey the whole time during that draft last year, and then came the skins in for the kill!!!!! I still like Drew but i think no doubt we have to look at a young star QB in the 2004 draft...no if and s or buts about it!!