PDA

View Full Version : Ok Im done!

Skatt8011
10-26-2003, 09:54 PM
Our team sucks, my love for this team is riding on whether or not GW and KG get fired this week, Spikes is a bust, McGahee will never get it done, Jeff Blake is better than Bledsoe, Peerless is long gone, hopes for the playoffs are LONG gone, we suck, everyone here sucks, I hate the NFL, Im all college football now.

GO Rutgers, GO Colorado

F***CCCKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pride
10-26-2003, 10:04 PM
The fact of the matter is... our players are not the "busts" Coaching can make a bad player look great (Dallas) or a good player look bad (Buffalo)

Keep the same personell (adding a few DE's and a guard would help), but get a decent coach in here, and all of the busts have renewed potential.

I have given up on the bills until Gilbride and GW are fired (I will still support, but my faith for this season is gone). Once a new coaching staff is put into place, all will be well.

Ebenezer
10-26-2003, 10:06 PM
Rutgers??

I agree with Pride.

helmetguy
10-27-2003, 08:28 AM
Mansfield U is Now 7-1. Think we can get Chris Woods to share his secrets for success with the Bills? I predict that MU will win more games this season than the Bills will. OH WAIT! The already have! My bad!

TheGhostofJimKelly
10-27-2003, 08:42 AM
Don't worry, you'll be back.