X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

After Further Review

Henry Seems to be The man. He's no Thurman, however Bryson hardly found the holes that Henry did. However Henry has one fumble per game.

Bledsoe can be best described in one word....Probowl. Best qb in the AFC ? Probably or at least close . It wasn't pretty but kudos on his first win at buffalo as a bill.

Watson.....he should stay in special teams.

Cornerbnacks....no INT"S. Not as good as advertised. Winfield however had great tackles " against the run?"

Penalties....GW?

Special teams....decent

Moore...welcome to the bills. Finally we used the te's as our weapons. My question is, why do we use them when we're desperate? If we use them early on then maybe we won't be playing much OT's.

A perfect football weekend...Bill's win, Dolphins lose . Cowboys won . Well almost perfect. Sorry Jaded.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/
  • CalBillsFan
    • Jul 2002

I agree with you on the most part but I don't see how GW can be blamed for all of the penalties. The key ones like schoebel's roughing the passer and clements PI had nothing to do with teh coach. Schoeble's roughin the passer and was bonehead on his part. The clements PI shouldn't even of been a penalty.

I have liked what GW and the rest of the staff has done this year. It seems that for every game they have came out with a game plan that allows the Bills to win the game.
    Originally posted by paladin warrior
    RALPH is drove me nut.

Comment

• JefftheBillsfan
      • Jul 2002

that 1 pass broken up by winfield was unbelievable....it was a 3rd downer...i think in the 3rd. Nate/Antoine are doing a great job IMO....they don't have any interceptions...because they are like literally not thrown at. All the passes go at watson. like all of them. nate and winfield are almost doing too good.
      Its all about the quest.

Comment

• Typ0
        honey pie
        • Jul 2002

they aren't doing too good Watson is stinking up the place.

Comment

• justasportsfan
          • Jul 2002

i don't think Wifield and Clements are bad. Just not as good as advertised. Close to passing 200 yds. allowed is nothing great.

Penalties do reflect on coaching.
          Last edited by justasportsfan; 09-29-2002, 05:07 PM.
          sacrifice1
          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Michael82
            • Jul 2002

You guys don't realize something! I was listening to the pre-game show on WNSA and Marv Levy said that when you put 8 men in the box, like Buffalo did....the CBs are one on one and its a lot tougher to get INTs. The aggressive DL with 7 or even 8 men in the box is made to SHUT the run and force one on one coverage CB/WR. This makes it a lot tougher to get INTs...but easier to get sacks and force fumbles...HOWEVER....Buffalo did NOT get ONE sack or ONE Fumble! That's what we should be upset about!!!

Comment

Working...
            X