Wagon Master
    • Jul 2002

This team really shines in the offseason

too bad we have to play the games
    "CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW???"
  • helmetguy
    Touch the helmet for luck
    • Sep 2002

I always said I prefer to go 1-3 in the preseason.
    Someone said "What's he gonna turn out like?" Ha!
    And someone else said "Never mind!"

-Deep Purple

"Have you ever taken a crap so big your pants fit better?"--Ron White

Comment

• Historian
      2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
      • Dec 2002

Yes, we specialize in Russ Brandon's promotional stunts...like UNIFORM UNVEILINGS!!!!

LOL!!!!

Comment

• stuckincincy
        Buffalo Bills Fan
        • Sep 2003

Re: This team really shines in the offseason

Originally posted by Dman
        too bad we have to play the games

Ssshssh....tickets....souveniers...sshhhsh
        Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

• Wys Guy
          Drew and Sam stole all my hair
          • Jul 2002

What happened to all of your optimism D?

Where did it all go?!

Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• Drewpac
            • Jul 2002

You make a good point. This is really like the off-season for us. I can't wait for the real season to begin after the Super Bowl. I'm looking forward towards another exciting season where we sign alot of coveted big-name free agents and make a super-genious trade with the Patriots where we give up Willis McGahee for Willie McGinnist. It will be the first Willie McG. trade in NFL history. Then Donahoe will shore up the coaching staff by hiring Dan Reeves, Jim Fassel, Dennis Green, Marv Levy, Hank Bullough, and the ghost of Lou Saban to serve as an assistant to assistant head coach LeBeau committee. This year is gonna be the best!!!

Comment

• Dman
              Wagon Master
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Drewpac
              You make a good point. This is really like the off-season for us. I can't wait for the real season to begin after the Super Bowl. I'm looking forward towards another exciting season where we sign alot of coveted big-name free agents and make a super-genious trade with the Patriots where we give up Willis McGahee for Willie McGinnist. It will be the first Willie McG. trade in NFL history. Then Donahoe will shore up the coaching staff by hiring Dan Reeves, Jim Fassel, Dennis Green, Marv Levy, Hank Bullough, and the ghost of Lou Saban to serve as an assistant to assistant head coach LeBeau committee. This year is gonna be the best!!!
              Now that's what I'm talkin' about....
              That's exciting..this is torture..

My optimism??
              I still have it...it's just not associated with this team...and if you think that any changes will be coming soon...forget it...
              The Bills have and will always have a "wait until next year" attitude. then they'll show us...haha!!
              "CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW???"

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                • May 2003

A Hall of Fame post.
                Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Mad Bomber
                  • Jul 2002

Comment

Working...
                  X