PDA

View Full Version : I give the OL a C+

stuckincincy
10-26-2003, 10:44 PM
The ol gave #11 adequate time IMHO. Good run blocking, although more-or-less after the outcome was decided :shades:

Devin
10-26-2003, 10:48 PM
You kidding? Ryan Sims alone made the OL his personal *****es.

They were used and abused all night. I especially loved seeing replay after replay of Teague getting slammed back into bledsoe. Very rewarding.

Many instances Bledsoe did have time, but hell I dont know what to say, another solid reciever........a better tight end.....a bigger line...... hell if I know.

OpIv37
10-26-2003, 10:50 PM
the pass protection was adequate at times, horrible at others- the run protection was generally good. We can't seem to get both during the same week.

stuckincincy
10-26-2003, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by Devin
You kidding? Ryan Sims alone made the OL his personal *****es.

They were used and abused all night. I especially loved seeing replay after replay of Teague getting slammed back into bledsoe. Very rewarding.

Many instances Bledsoe did have time, but hell I dont know what to say, another solid reciever........a better tight end.....a bigger line...... hell if I know.

Re-read...I gave 'em a C+. #11 generally had time. No they weren't perfect. The boat was missed last draft when decent ol prospects were still on the board. Steinbeck has made a significant diff for the B'gals...