• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stuckincincy
    Buffalo Bills Fan
    • Sep 2003

I give the OL a C+

The ol gave #11 adequate time IMHO. Good run blocking, although more-or-less after the outcome was decided :shades:
    Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.
  • Devin
    The Octagon
    • Apr 2003

You kidding? Ryan Sims alone made the OL his personal *****es.

They were used and abused all night. I especially loved seeing replay after replay of Teague getting slammed back into bledsoe. Very rewarding.

Many instances Bledsoe did have time, but hell I dont know what to say, another solid reciever........a better tight end.....a bigger line...... hell if I know.
    http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

the pass protection was adequate at times, horrible at others- the run protection was generally good. We can't seem to get both during the same week.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• stuckincincy
        Buffalo Bills Fan
        • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Devin
        You kidding? Ryan Sims alone made the OL his personal *****es.

They were used and abused all night. I especially loved seeing replay after replay of Teague getting slammed back into bledsoe. Very rewarding.

Many instances Bledsoe did have time, but hell I dont know what to say, another solid reciever........a better tight end.....a bigger line...... hell if I know.
        Re-read...I gave 'em a C+. #11 generally had time. No they weren't perfect. The boat was missed last draft when decent ol prospects were still on the board. Steinbeck has made a significant diff for the B'gals...
        Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

Working...
        X