X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

Congratulations Kansas City!

you have an excellent team. you completely dominated the bills in every facet of the game.

I am highly impressed with how good you guys actually are. I was completely wrong in my assessment of your team. Your defense was great, your passing game was great. priest was priest.

I hope you do well the rest of the season.

Tonka.

"All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe
  • stuckincincy
    Buffalo Bills Fan
    • Sep 2003

A supurb performance. A few special team faults, a few dumb penalties but otherwise flawless...especially line blocking. A clinic.
    Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

• Fairway To Green
      • Jul 2002

I hope they go 16-0. I'm sick of seeing all those old fart 72 dolphins poping the champange and acting like they were the greatest of all time. I bet they are starting to get a little nervous. the chiefs look good. Real good.

Comment

• CHIEF4EVER
        • Oct 2003

Thanks Tonka and Cincy. You guys are the best fans in the league.
        There's NOTHING greater than hating the FAIDERS.

Comment

• Chiefsfan59
          • Oct 2003

thx man, you know our o-line is good when you blitz 8 and trent doesnt get even touched for 5 seconds. Thx bills fans, Been a pleasure talking to you guys. You arent asses like Donkey or Faider fans. I'll still chat with you guys any time

Comment

• gochiefsmother
            • Oct 2003

Re: Congratulations Kansas City!

Originally posted by Tatonka
            you have an excellent team. you completely dominated the bills in every facet of the game.

I am highly impressed with how good you guys actually are. I was completely wrong in my assessment of your team. Your defense was great, your passing game was great. priest was priest.

I hope you do well the rest of the season.

Tonka.

Thanks Tatonka, you and the rest of the fans on this board are class acts. Good luck with the rest of your season as well.

Comment

• XNOUGHT
              • Mar 2003

I hope we beat em in the playoffs.

However, after hearing about the 8-0 superbowl stat........
              I'm lost.

Comment

• Tatonka
                • Jul 2002

i am amazed at how calm i am.. i just lost 400$. i put that money on buffalo to win straight up +250$.. so my 400$ bet would have returned 1000$.. looks like there is a reason it pays so much.. it is obviously because it had no chance to win.

i think i have just reached a happy place in my mind.. a place where i can live with the fact that the bills are just not a good team.. the qb, the coaches, the revamped defense.. it is all just a joke really.. if i never have to watch a performance like that again, it will be too soon.

ps.. drew should be dead right now.. your safety showed alot of class by not killing him on that blindside hit.

again.. great game.. and feel free to feed me my crow.. as the avatar suggests.. i dont mind it.
                "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Drewpac
                  • Jul 2002

The Chiefs were great. I'm impressed. The Bills suck right now and the Chiefs handed it to them. Congrats Chief fans.

Comment

• BradAlanMiller
                    • Sep 2003

I hope KC goes undefeated too, and wins it all. Unless somehow the Bills make the playoffs and we meet again

Comment

• venis2k1
                      Youboty can hope
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
                      i am amazed at how calm i am.. i just lost 400$. i put that money on buffalo to win straight up +250$.. so my 400$ bet would have returned 1000$.. looks like there is a reason it pays so much.. it is obviously because it had no chance to win.

i think i have just reached a happy place in my mind..
                      Its called shock Tatonka, we all have it.

Comment

• Judge
                        • Aug 2002

KC is what I thought we'd be at this point. Maybe not 8-0, but:

- a high powered offense based on a smashmouth running game that opens up the passing game for a star QB to exploit.
                        - a big play turnover-based D
                        - highly discimplined, motivated special teams.

They are living our team's offseason hype!
                        Argue like hell. Keep it clean. And when it's over, shake hands and root for our team!

Comment

• Tatonka
                          • Jul 2002

i owe someone some zone bucks.. who was it and how much?

Comment

• socalfan
                            Old Fogey from Cali
                            • Feb 2003

It's a real dissappointment. But I also have that weird sense of calm too. KC is a great team, I hope you guys continue on playing as well as you did tonight.

I guess my expectations are being reset. I can't even feel angry about the coaching staff anymore. I kind of remember a few Bills teams that just quit, I hope this isn't one of them, but it wouldn't surprise me either.

A season that started with so much promise has really gone awry. I guess I don't see the team as having members that I think should be considered untouchable. If a guy can't bring it week in and week out, they don't have the pride necessary to represent the people of Western NY.

Comment

• Dozerdog
                              In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                              • Jul 2002

KC handled the early adversity well. The Bills, just like against Miami, could not handle early prosperity (field position)

Comment

Working...
                              X