X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RedEyE
    • Jul 2002

Well Now........

....better than average players = below average play. Still don't think it's coaching? Think again. Williams needs to go and Gilbride should help carry his luggage.

I actually expected this. The Bills offense has not been firing on all cylinders since week 1. The win against the Skins was really nothing to write home about.

Henry, again proves that the run works. Why didn't they use it more effeciently in the 1st half? The field position that we had in the first half was absolutely amazing. We should have been up 23 - 7 before the Chiefs knew what had hit 'em.

Bledsoe, Bledsoe, Bledsoe ........... Bledsoe...... you alone produced 4 turnovers. The biggest reason why the Bills should be running a more conservative style offense.

The only real WR the Chiefs have is Tony Gonzales, their TE. Was he overlooked in the early week game film?

Josh Reed.....if this guy is going to be somebody, let him do it on another team. I think that he may have the best and the worst hands that I've ever seen. You just never know which pair he's bringing to the game.

Lindell, proved he can't hit the long one, yet he really does bite the big one.

* Disgusted
    Last edited by RedEyE; 10-26-2003, 11:08 PM.
Working...
X