X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gochiefs
    • Nov 2002

I was very surprised at Bledsoe's horrible game tonight

I thought this guy was a top five QB. He had time to throw on a few snaps but still did not get it done. The INT to start the second half was absolutely horrible, reminiscent of a 2001 TrINT Green kind of throw.

I think part of your problem tonight was Moulds was clearly not 100%. The Bills passing game was all short stuff.

Also Lindell is a horrible kicker...
  • Wys Guy
    Drew and Sam stole all my hair
    • Jul 2002

Why?

If you knew him you'd know that he plays like this in 90% of the big games! Expect more of the same v. Indy, Tenn, NE, Fins.
    Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• gochiefs
      • Nov 2002

I hope you guys are a little more impressed with our pass D and O than you were before the game. Is your secondary that bad or are we that good? I thought you had a good secondary.

Comment

• imbondz
        Democrats are people too
        • Jan 2003

the Chiefs are a great team, the Bills are weak all around, w/ an overrated secondary.
        My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• Skip Towne
          • Oct 2003

Originally posted by imbondz
          the Chiefs are a great team, the Bills are weak all around, w/ an overrated secondary.
          Hey, you guys were fighting a losing battle tonight.The Chiefs finally brought all their weapons. We had been squeaking by by bringing one or two. You guys are still in playoff contention and probably won't face anything like tonight again this season. Good luck to you.

Comment

• MDFINFAN
            • Jun 2003

Re: I was very surprised at Bledsoe's horrible game tonight

Originally posted by gochiefs
            I thought this guy was a top five QB. He had time to throw on a few snaps but still did not get it done. The INT to start the second half was absolutely horrible, reminiscent of a 2001 TrINT Green kind of throw.

I think part of your problem tonight was Moulds was clearly not 100%. The Bills passing game was all short stuff.

Also Lindell is a horrible kicker...
            I was surprise by Drews performance as well, Wys he's not that bad unless under heavy pressure, that wasn't the case tonight, he was just off on the passes, can't believe Gilbrite continued calling pass plays in the first half, seeing that Trent was in a zone. TH is not being used enough and the guy is a great runner, but needs more chances.

Reach for the stars

Comment

• Wys Guy
              Drew and Sam stole all my hair
              • Jul 2002

MD,

He's terrible against playoff teams and teams that are 10-6 + by year's end. This shouldn't even be arguable.
              Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• BillsMan80
                Tapit: All the Way to the Derby
                • Jul 2002

Part of the problem is the OL. Trent Green had time to eat, have a cup of tea, and chat back there when he threw, while Drew was constantly rushed. Not excusing Drew of the picks, but he needs some time.
                The NTRA...GO BABY GO!!!!!!!
                THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT WILLIS!!!!!!!!!!! Touchdown Wills McGahee!!!!!

Comment

• mybills
                  81 st zoner
                  • Jul 2002

Anyone who was surprised by Drew's performance either hasn't been reading Wys & my posts for the last two years, or is as BLIND as Blindsoe. Gimme a break!!!! Stats are only opinions...IMO Blindsoe really DOES suck no matter WHO is coaching him!!!!! The ARM is NOT EVERYTHING, PEOPLE!!!! It would be nice to have some BRAINS behind a strong arm!!!!NO???
                  Last edited by mybills; 10-27-2003, 02:43 AM.
                  I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• mybills
                    81 st zoner
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Wys Guy
                    MD,

He's terrible against playoff teams and teams that are 10-6 + by year's end. This shouldn't even be arguable.
                    HE'S TERRIBLE AGAINST ANY TEAM.
                    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• The Natrix
                      • Jul 2002

Surprised? Since when has Drew Bledsoe ever made the plays that matter against good teams? Surely you wouldn't argue that the Chiefs arn't a good team.

Byrd.

Comment

• Travis Hunter
                        • Jul 2002

We were out coached again, with zero gameplan.

Here's the gameplan:

We're going to run the ball enough times to say we ran it.

Now Drew, you go back to pass, and find someone open.
                        Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• imbondz
                          Democrats are people too
                          • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Travis Hunter
                          We were out coached again, with zero gameplan.

Here's the gameplan:

We're going to run the ball enough times to say we ran it.

Now Drew, you go back to pass, and find someone open.

My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

Working...
                          X